Badluck or Guilt

She reached her apartment locked the door and went to her room

She reached her apartment locked the door and went to her room.. For few minutes she stood blank and finally broke down into tears... How alone she was.. No one was there to console her to ask her the reason why she is crying..

She stood up and took out a photo from her drawer. It wasn't just a picture it meant world to her in past 3 years..Picture 👇

Her Pov How unlucky I am that my child was with me and I wasn't able to hug her

Her Pov
How unlucky I am that my child was with me and I wasn't able to hug her... I know she wasn't knowing me because Aryan didn't told her. And he .. I wanted to hug him forgetting everything happened in past.. I am unlucky by birth or it was just a guilt. Guilt of leaving them .
But what they are doing here? And where was Aai. I know he dont like shopping. Are they shifted here ?

Pov end

She was in her world when her phone started ringing... It was Kavya's call...
She picked it up..

On call:
Dh: Hello

Kav: Hello Dhriti tu theek hai?

Dh: Haa kyu?

Kav: kuch nhii you looked tensed in Mall

Dh: Vo nothing

Kav: Ok bye

Dh: Byee

Call ended

Next day

Dhriti woke up with a heavy head...
She took bath and went to her work.....

Other Side..

His Pov

Ok I locked the door and holded her hand after making her ready.. Today I got to know how aai used to tolerate her tantrums.. We reached out at parking lot.. I opened the gate and made her sit safely by wearing seat belt. I too sat on driving seat and started driving..

After a lot of difficulty I found a good dance academy here. Its her hobby to dance and I want her talent to come out...

And we reached. We both went inside and I handed her to them.. Like other kids she wasn't scared. My strong baccha...

I bent to her
"Aadu" I called her
"Yess papa" she replied..

"Dont go anywhere till I come to pick you and don't take things from strangers and don't talk to them too" I said to her..

"Ok" she nodded..

Then I bid her goodbye and went to office..

Pov end...

The day went nicely. Aadya made many friends and enjoyed a lot....

Now it was dispersal time and all children went to their home. Aadya was left and she was waiting for her dad...

Dhriti's Side..

Her Pov...

After a hectic day finally I am ready to go home... I was about to leave when my friend Kriti came to me. She teaches dance to small childrens. We both work in same academy.

"Dhriti" she called me..

"Yess" I replied tiredly..

"Caffe chalein?" She asked

"Kriti vo I want to" i was about to complete but

"I know you will say you want to go home but no today I will surely take you with me " she ordered..

"Ok ok" I surrendered..

"Thankyou " she thanked me..

"But saare bacche chale gye na?" I asked her..

"One girl is left she is new.. What was her name....... haaa... Aadya Mudgalkar.." she replied..

For a while I was shocked..

"How can you leave her alone here when she is new" i asked her..

" Dont worry gaurd bhaiya hai na" she replied..

" Kriti if you want you can go but I am not coming" I told her..

"Ok I am leaving" she said and left..

I took my bag and ran towards waiting room.. and yess she was still there sitting waiting for him...

I slowly moved towards her..

"Hey" I called her softly...

She turned and looked at me for a while and then smiled...

"Hello" she replied me...

To be continuing.......

Please vote and share your precious reviews...

Love you all
                    ~ Author

Love you all                     ~ Author