•Worst Nightmare•

For him an arrogant immature women turned into a sensible and strong woman. And for her a careless playboy turned into a loyal man. Together they changed a lot to be an ideal couple...

🍂

•Back to present•

Dhriti's pov..

"This is how we became friends and than best friends.. We studied together in school and even though in college.. I loved him since starting but never realized. We were in second year of college when I realized i love him but didn't had guts to confess. I was scared what if I loose a best friend too. I remained silent... Those days I saw something else in his eyes , something more than just best friends.... Days passed and passed. We were in 3rd year when he confessed his feelings. We decided that after settling up our carrier we will get married and after 3 years we got married happily. After 2 years of our marriage we got to know that we were expecting.... He took care of me. Never left me alone.. He was so happy to know he is gonna become father and i was double happy to see his happiness. We created lot of sweet memories during pregnancy.... And after 9 months god blessed us with a cute lill angel.. Our love was just like a fairytale. No hurdles, No difficulties. But do fairytale exist in real life.. No.....

When Aadu was 2 years old... He got too much engrossed in work... He didn't even get 15 mins to spend with us.. But i thought its ok.. Work is more important... But i wasn't knowing that things will get this much worst... We started having trust issues... Our bond became too much weak.. And then the day came. The day which I never thought in my worst nightmares but it came... " I paused.

"Kya hua tha Dhritu?" Kavya asked..

I wiped a lone of tear which is just escaped from my eye.

"It was a day before his birthday. I planned to surprise him when he come back from work.. I decorated our room and prepared everything.... I waited for him but he came at 11:00 pm.. But he didnt seemed same . He was in anger.. I was confused what happened to him ? He ignored me and went to bathroom. But as soon as he came outside I asked him...

•Flashback•

"Aryan what happened?" I asked while hugging him..

But next second he pushed me and i fell on bed..
But i am stubborn enough...

"Whats wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this" i finally asked..

He came close to me

"You wanna know?" He asked..

Then he took out some pictures from his pocket and throwed them directly on my face..
I glanced at the pictures.. They were some intimate pictures of me and Kartik. I just can't believe. Who did this. Ofcourse they are fake. Kartik and I are just friends but the most shocking thing is that he believed them.. A lone of tear escaped from my eye.... I stood up... He again came closer to me..

"Why did you cheated me?" He asked plainly..

I stood numb after hearing his question. Dont he have trust on me..

"I asked why did you cheated on me? " he shouted making me flinch...
(A/n: Aadya was sleeping)