Truth.

Letter
Hii i know you must be wondering who sent this letter to you and that also in Delhi. Well its me Aanya. Maybe till you read this letter I have died. But before leaving this world I want to inform you about something very important. I know you will hate me after knowing what I did. I dont have guts to tell you this face to face so writting this letter.

Without wasting any more time I am telling you that Dhriti wasn't in relationship with Kartik.. Yess it was done by me.. Dont think that Kartik was with me. He dont know anything about this matter. I was mad at you.
I was obsessed with you since childhood. I wanted you. But when I saw you getting close to Dhriti I was scared of losing you. Many times I tried to break you both but everything went in vain. But when I came back from Canada and got to know that you both are married and have a daughter too. I took that step shameless.

I think i am getting the punishment of my sin in this way. I have cancer and I am on last stage. But I want you both to be together so that I can die in peace. Please forgive me if possible. And please find your lost soulmate "Your Dhriti".

~Your worst friend

He sat on his seat while keeping hands on his head..

"Wh...What I did? I didn't trusted her.. How can I be this muchh egoistic. I ..... I believed someone else rather than than my Dhriti. Not only her. I hurted my baby too. She always needed the love of both of her parents but I snatched her mom. B...But now i will fix everything " he went outside and went to their appointments..

•Dhriti's Side•

Her pov:

Ok enough of crying. Now.....I dont have anything which I am losing. I lost them 3 years ago. I dont matter to him but what about me. They both matters a lot to me. They are my most beautiful someone.... I dont know what I am to him. Nor his wife, nor friend, nor lover but just a well wisher.

I stood up and went to bathroom for washing my face but in next minute someone rang the doorbell. Ughh now who?
I washed my face and opened the gate and the moment i opened the gate no sooner someone hugged me so tightly or maybe I know who this someone is... He hugged me so tightly that made me tremble from my place. But what happened to him?

"Sorry Dhriti i didn't trusted you" a lone of tear escaped from her eye...

She stepped back breaking hug..

He looked at her..

Ar: Sorry Dhriti...

Dh: For what? I am sorry Aryan for loving you..
I love you and trust you whole heartedly but when you have no trust on me than sorry you don't love me at all.

Ar: Dhriti (he kept his hand on her shoulder softly while she flinched remembering the moment from that night when he holded her shoulders tightly)..

Dh: A..Aryan... Now whom you trusted that I and Kartik don't love each other?

Ar: The person I trusted that day..

Dh: What if she is lying now too?

Ar: Dhriti i am sure you could never cheat me..

Dh: But that day I said the same thing..

Ar: But situation was different.

Dh: What if the situations become same as that day?

Ar: Dh..

Dh: Sorry Aryan. I know i love you. You too know that I love you but I am not sure about you.. I am afraid of being broken . Please don't love me so much and break my heart afterwards.

He trembled from his place after listening this.

Dh: Yk I am very weak now. Can't hold more pain. (She said while controlling her tears)..

Ar: Ye sab meri vajah se ho rha hai. I lost my soulmate. Today I found but kya faayda? I always hurted you..

He went away...

(A/n: sorry for unwanted drama guyzz)..

I wrote this part at 2:00am in night and I was hell sleepy so please show some love

and sorry for the late update and also a short chappy.

Things will be cleared soon...

Please Comment. They motivates me as i am improving my skills..

Bbyy. Meet yall soon..