Ignorance

•Continuing with flashback•

Days passed like that smoothly. He used to pull many pranks on her, tease her, irritate her as they used to sit on one bench.... Dhriti made many friends but not best friend..

One day..
It was lunch time. Dhriti was sitting in playground and having lunch with her friend Aanya... As soon as she stood someone from back pushed her and she fell on ground due to which she got injured..
It took time for her to proceed what happened. She looked around.. She saw someone was extending his hand to make her stand . He was

He Was

He was Kartik..
Ignoring everyone she stood up by herself and ran to class while crying...

She sat on her bench and broke down into tears.....
Aanya came to her...

Aa: Dhriti.. You got injured. Let's go to medical room...
Dhriti wiped her tears and went with her and came back to class..

Meanwhile he also came there...

Ar: Dhriti are you fine?

Dhriti turned her face...

Aa: You only pushed her and now you are only asking how she is.. Thank to God that she didn't complained about you..

Ar: I didn't pushed her. That wasn't me..

Aa: It was you...

Ar: It wasn't me..

Dh: Stop it.. Aanya don't argue please.. (Dhriti said loudly)
(A/n: There was no one in the class except these three)

Aa: But Dhri...

Dh: Please Anu..

Aa: Ok mai abhi aati hu..
Aanya left from there....

Ar: Dhrit...

Dh: Aaryan I want peace....
He paused and looked at her tear filled eyes..
He felt like someone was piercing his heart...

He too sat beside her on his seat....

15 days passed.  She ignored him. He tried to apologize many times but never got a chance...

1 more week passed.

Aaryan's pov

I dont know what happened to her. She didn't came from one week.. Is it because of me.. No why will she skip classes for me when exams are on head..
But i didn't pushed her. That was someone else..

Pov end..

At dispersal time he went to his class teacher. He got to know that Dhriti is suffering from fever...

He felt pain and decided to go to her home at evening...

•AT EVENING•

Aryan's pov...

So finally I am here infront of her home... Its not too big nor too small . A beautiful home..
Idk why but my heart brought me here.. I brought her fav chocolate.. Let's see will she forgive me for the mistake which wasn't mine at all or not..