UNFINISHED Chapter 8

OKAY EVERYONE HI HELLO HEHEZ SO UM LIKE I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK ANYMORE BUT I WILL STILL BE PUBLISHING THE CHAPTERS THAT I HAVEN'T FINISHED (including this one which is why it is probably quite short aha) KAYA NGAYON PALANG I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR THE CLIFFHANGERS AND THINGS LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T ACTUALLY MEANT TO BE PUBLISHED BUT SINCE I HAVE ALL THESE ANNOYING DRAFTS I THOUGHT WHY NOT HAHAHA.

AND YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY WONDERING "where tf is chapter 7?¡?¿!!" Well my friends, I don't even have one (and of course yes chapter eight just had to go first ryt aha aha)

and i kind of wrote this before alaska was even in the book SO YEAH ENJOY LMAO

and remember kids,

Don't cry,

craft :DDDDD

++++++

// darren //

I wake up and I see our bedroom. Wait, that was just a dream? Oh thank God.

So I walk out and there's no sign of Bella or the kids. What the heck?!

The sheets in Gavin and Elijah's room are all neatly made and there's no sign of mess in here, same with Diana and Danielle's room.

That's odd, it's always a mess.

"Hello mom?" I decided to dial mom's number cause maybe she knows what's going on.

"Yes Darren?"

"Do you know where Bella and the kids are?"

"Sweetie, don't you remember? Gavin, Elijah, Diana, and Danielle all died in a car accident last year, and Bella? Well... she left you for JK."

What?

"A-Are you s-serious?" I started tearing up, my voice cracking in the end.

"Yes honey, wala ka ba talagang naaalala?" She said and the next thing I knew was my phone fell to the ground, the same as how my heart broke.

"WHY?! WHAT THE HELL, WHY?!" I shout as I cry and punch the wall.

I need answers, now!

♡♡♡♡♡

I headed to the cemetery. This can't be real, maybe this is some sort of late April fools joke!

"Espanto... Espanto... Espanto..." I angrily muttered to myself, scanning every mausoleum.

Found it.

"Alexander Gavin Reyes Espanto September 2023 - December 2032

Elijah Hale Reyes Espanto
September 2023 - December 2032

Diana Bridgit Reyes Espanto
May 2027 - December 2032

Danielle Bianca Reyes Espanto
May 2027 - December 2032"

That's what it said. All four of my children, gone in the blink of an eye.

This can't happen. THIS CAN'T F*CKING HAPPEN!

"ARE YOU DAMN SERIOUS?!" I cried in front of their grave. Is this even possible?! All of this sh*t happening in one day?!

I have to find Bella. She can't leave me. She loves me, we love each other!

"Hahahahaha!" I suddenly heard laughing from behind. Those laughs, they're familiar.

JK, and the love of my life.