Chapter 2: Bathtub

// darren //

So since walang taping for about a week, Bella and I decided to plan a family trip a few days before the said break. It would be pretty fun for us, too, considering the location. It gives me the feeling of nostalgia

"We leave tomorrow morning, 6 AM since it takes about 4 hours to get there. Then we hide all the chips because they never give them back and that is very crappy." I told her and she laughs as if I made a good point.

"They need to invent a super secret compartment in the van where we can hide all the stuff that needs to be hidden." She tied her hair into a messy ponytail as she blew a strand of hair.

"Let's go check on the four." I told her then she nodded.

"Ikaw nalang."

"Asus, tamad!"

"Edi nye."

[cheska si julius oh hahahaha]

♡♡♡♡♡

"BABALIIN KO YUNG ULO NG BARBIE MO!"

"AHIIIIIIAAAAAA!"

"GAVIN IBALIK MO NA KAY SIOBE YAN!"

"WALANG MAKAKAPIGIL SAKIN! KUNG GUSTO MO, AGAWIN MO YUNG KAY SIOBE DIAH!"

"Ahia tama na yan!"

Yan yung bumungad sakin. Ay, wow lang?

"MAGSITIGIL KAYO!" I shout. Their heads snapped towards my direction.

Gavin casually threw the Barbie doll back to Dani, while Eli fell on top of Diah as he was about to kick Gavin before I came in habang si Diah naman... I guess she just wanted to stop them all.

I crossed my arms. Then in an instant, they sat down on their own beds like soldiers and looked at me.

"I told you to fix the things you want to bring tomorrow. Hindi ko sinabi na mag sipaan, sigawan, awatan, at agawan kayo ng Barbie doll! Do you all want to go tomorrow or not?!"

"Gusto po." They all answered simultaneously.

These kids, they're too cute and innocent...

Pag di nag-aaway.

"Oh, edi mag ayos na kayo." The four of them already stood up. "BUT do it properly, please?

"OPI TAY/DADDY!"

Before I left the room, hinabol pa ko nung apat then hugged me from behind.

"LOVE YOU TAY/DADDY!" They all kissed me on the cheek and I smiled. Ang sweet naman ng mga 'to!

"I love you too!" I kissed them one by one then went back to Bella.

She was reading this book. "Buti naman hindi na Fifty Shades of Grey yan."

[as far as i remember may chapter ata na nagbabasa si bella ng 50SOG then inasar siya ni darren but i couldnt seem to find it! hahaha]

"Baliwag!" Pinalo niya yung libro sa ulo ko. "It's Paper Towns. I'm rereading."

"2008 pa yung Paper Towns ah? Then you read it in 2015. That was forever ago."

"Forever is composed of nows." She quoted Paper Towns. How did I know? Well...

flashback

[A TRIP TO FEELSVILLE EVERYBODY OMG PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A MAJOR BOOK 1 ERA THROWBACK]

July 2015

"DARREN!" Bella ran to me with something in her hands.

"What's up Belly?"