⭐️ THANK YOU ⭐️

HEY EVERYBODY! I need you all to read this 'til the end alright?

So, as you all know, I've cut this story to only 10 chapters and basically this ends my trilogy BECAUSE I WILL BE COMPLETELY DISCONTINUING THIS BOOK NA PO :) I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me and bearing with the extremely slow updates. Believe me, I love you all and I am terribly sorry for doing so. I don't want to lie to any of you so I'll tell you now. I'm losing my motivation, as sad as that may seem. BUT...

But.

BUT!

I'm still going to continue the side stories as promised (yung sa IsCes and yung Espanto kids ahahaha). Doon niyo na po malalaman ang nangyari sa buhay nila (which will really break your heart, I swear).

So yeah! I apologize once again and I hope to see you in my other books soon!

And again I apologize for the nth time cause I will be deleting Best Mistake. I hate to let go of Jamie and JK's story BUT Meeting Cinderella will still push through bc I can't ever let go of Margo and Darren hehez ang dami pa pong mangyayari doon.

I'll be collaborating with another Darren Espanto fanfic author on a new (and probably less cliché) story um do you guys have any idea on who it is (or any suggestions on who else i could collaborate with????) like pls do mention them in the comments bc why not

For now, I'd like to say a little farewell to where I started, and that is to Darren and Bella. I hate to say goodbye or let go even though you guys will be seeing them in the side stories kaso hindi na sila yung bida. I somehow feel like I can't let go yet even though the story is all done. But I am extremely proud and grateful to those of you who stayed! Again I am truly sorry but I hope you understand 💞 xx You guys are amazing and I could never thank you enough :) I love you all po!

PS: i'll be publishing the unfinished chapters that i've written lol i have waaaaay too many drafts like seriously omg that's all tysm ily ❤️

x,
J :)