Chapter 6: Pares and Starbucks

// bella //

"Well kids," Darren says excitedly while we drive all the way to the shoot. "We have some news for you-"

"Are we finally getting another pet?" Eli answers back happily.

Shadow is still alive and strong. We bought another girl puppy a few months after we got Shadow and now we have cute little dogs running around the house.

"We'll have to reconsider that Eli." I chuckled and he frowned.

"Are we going to have a light time supply of strawberries?!" Diah guessed- wait, what's light time?

"Yeah yeah! We can have stwabewies foweveeeew!" Dani clasps her hands together. Oh! Lifetime!

"It's lifetime honey, not light time." Darren corrects her while laughing.

"Oh, hehe." She says adorably. Oh my baby girl.

"Then what is it?" Gavin asks. Darren and I look at each other, hands intertwined.

"Your mom is pregnant again." We smile at them, then they start screaming as if they're on a field trip.

"Aw wittle baby! I'll take goooood care of you when you come out!" Says Dani as she kisses my tummy.

"Will you be a good achie to your new baby brother or sister?" I asked the two girls and they nod excitedly.

"I want the baby's name to be Felix... Or Alana if it's a girl!" Diana daydreams.

"I'll name the baby girl Ralia!" Says Dani.

"Where did Ralia come from?" I laughed.

"The famous loveteam in our school." Gavin answers. "Ate Lia and kuya Raphael."

[sa mga nakakaalam niyan WALANG MAGREREACT!]

"They bonded with Dani and Diah awhile ago."

"Maybe that's why she likes them."

We got to the shoot and the kids ran to direk. Tatay tatayan na nila si direk eh hahaha.

"We have some news for you guys." Darren says and they all compile together.

"I'm 12 weeks pregnant!" I announced. They all rejoiced with us.

"Congrats Belly!" They all hugged me, then proceeded to taping.

Umuwi kami kaagad. I took a nap in the car, peacefully dreaming about how wonderful it would be to have another addition to the family.

+ + + + +

"DARRENNNN!!!!" I shout from the living room, scanning the television for a good channel. It's been 3 months since we found out and it already feels like hell, just like the first time.

"Yes?" He stood beside me. Ang tapang naman ng pabango neto! Amoy jejemon!

"Amoy jejemon ka hubarin mo yang t-shirt mo!" Reklamo ko.

He stared at me, confused, his hands around his waist. "But you like this perfume! It's Agua De Gio!"

I rolled my eyes at his statement. When a girl is pregnant, she changes moods. He should know! Aba'y apat na anak niya! "I don't care about your Agua Bendita perfume, magpalit ka."

"This was your Christmas present last year..." He muttered. Padabog siyang umakyat ng hagdanan at bumalik mga isang minuto ang nakalipas.