Chapter 5: Civil War

Date: April 15, 2023
Location: Floor 8

It has been ten days since Diluc agreed to fight with his brother -Percival- trying to dethrone the Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius. Although in secret, they managed to get rid of the influence of the Knights of Favonius because of mass rallies and protest, the Knights were kicked out of their bases. Unfortunately a lot of other branches of the Knights had to get rid of by force. Meaning, a lot of players died because of it.

Right now, Diluc can be seen wearing a robe as he waited in one of the towns in Floor 8. There, he waited for someone. After ten minutes or so. Someone sat down next to Diluc. She has brown eyes and curly auburn hair. She also wears full-body cloth and leather armour, a hooded cloak and also has whiskers on her face, Her weapon of choice are claws, which she hangs at her left waist. She also uses Throwing Picks, which she hangs on her right waist.

 She also uses Throwing Picks, which she hangs on her right waist

"Ah. Well, well, well. If it isn't one of my best selling customers." The woman said.

"It's good to see you again, Argo or should I still call you the Rat?" Diluc asked.

"Nah, after what you did for me? No need for formalities. So, how's Koharu and Kaeya doing?" She asked.

"Sorry, that'll cost you ten thousand Cor for that information."

"Cheeky bastard. So, I assume you're here cloaked because you want information of your Guildmaster's weapon?"

"Yes and also locations on where to get good gear. Strong enough to defend yourself from opponents." Diluc responded.

"Hmm... Getting those arms and armor isn't a problem along with the info about your Guildmaster's spear. But do you think you can afford it?" She asked.

"Well then, it's a good thing I brought in the cavalry." Diluc said as he opened up his inventory. Then a pop-up notification appeared in front of Argo and her eyes widen in shock.

"100,000 Cor?! A-are you serious?!" She asked as Diluc nods his head.

"Yes. I am serious."

"Fine then..." Argo said.

After that, Diluc started looking for more materials to forge tons of steel equipment. He and some others of his faction mined some materials in the dungeons around both Floor 6 and 7. As they got enough materials for their weapons. The others continued to train, grinding inside tons of dungeons. The monsters there were strong but the players didn't have a choice, they carefully grind as best as they can raising their levels to 30. Seeing as this was passing level. Seeing this, Diluc went to where they can forge their weapons. Tons of NPCs were able to forge them with some help of a group of players.

While waiting for their weapons to finish. A girl with brown hair emerged from the blacksmith shop and saw Diluc eating bread alone. Seeing this, she went to him and called out to Diluc.