C H A P T E R S E V E N T Y-O N E

"What better way to cap off this excited exhibition of karate than with a final match for the ages? Representing Cobra Kai, the Queen Cobra herself, Tory Nichols! Coached by her sensei's, John Kreese and Terry Silver!"

Everyone cheered and clapped for Tory and Cobra Kai, Nicole rolling her eyes.

"And representing Miyagi-Do Karate the Bonsai Badass, Samantha LaRusso! Coached by her father and sensei, two-time All Valley champion Daniel LaRusso who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence."

Nicole furrowed her eyebrows and Sam turned to her dad.

"I'm helping too." Courtney muttered.

Daniel ran onto the mat and whispered something to Daryl before running back to the side of the mat.

"Oh, I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All Valley champion, Johnny Lawrence. And I didn't know this was possible, but also helping coach Samantha LaRusso and the rest of Miyagi-Do is former student, Courtney McCormick!"

Courtney's jaw dropped and she turned towards Daniel.

"How did you do that?"

Daniel shrugged. "I just told him you were helping."

Courtney smiled and ran up to Daniel, hugging him.

"You're the best second father I've ever had."

Daniel smiled and hugged back. "And you're the best third daughter ever."

They pulled away and Johnny walked over, standing next to Daniel.

"Alright, LaRusso number two, you ready to kick some ass?" Johnny asked.

"Yea, Sensei. I'd that's okay with my other sensei?" Sam looked to Daniel.

"I want you to win more than anyone. Whether it's defense or offense, Miyagi-Do or Eagle-Fang. I want you to be you. Just make sure you keep your anger in check—."

Sam cut her father off by hugging him.

Daniel smiled and hugged back.

"Uh, s-sorry, you were saying?"

"Go kick some Cobra Kai ass."

Sam smiled and nodded.

"Oh, and don't forget, your second sister and third sensei is always routing for you. Go kick that blonde bitch's ass!"

Sam giggled and stepped onto the mat.

"You're blonde too." Johnny whispered.

"So are you, Lawrence." Courtney whispered back.

"It's Sensei Lawrence to you."

"Okay then. That means I'm not blondie anymore. I'm Sensei McCormick."