When they realize their love for you

Clover Cookie:

Ever since they day you guys met, you two have been seeing each other a lot in the woods.

You guys would talk and talk about the woods and how it turns innocent-looking in the morning until it's night.

Clover really pays attention to you, like making eye contact, responding fast, and sometimes even laughing a little.

One day you were talking to him about one of the trees you found on your way here and how gigantic it was.

This time he was looking into your eyes and not paying attention to what you were saying. 

He thought your eyes were like a clear vision of the woods.

"Clover?"

"H-huh?"

"You were zoning out a bit, are you alright?"

"Y-yes Y/n, I'm alright!"

"So while I was staring at it...."

He wasn't listening to you.

He was questioning about what happened, why all of a sudden he admired your eyes.

That's when he realized.

He liked you more as a friend. 

Sparkling Cookie:

You started coming daily to the bar since you realized Sparkling might need a little help with the "Code Vampire" thing.

Sometimes Vampire would drink too much grape juice and then pass out like a light.

And then Sparkling would need to carry him to a chair while calling his sister to pick him up.

But today was even worse.

This time instead of passing out and be unconscious, he passed out, woke up, and started acting like a child.

And Alchemist's phone was turned off.

So good timing, Y/N, when you entered the bar just to see a very anxious Sparkling Cookie with a crying Vampire Cookie.

"Uhhh...Sparkling what's going on?"

"Long story...can you help me with him?"

You nodded and you both had to be baby-sitters for Vampire Cookie.

After 2 hours of dealing with the child/grown Cookie, his sister finally arrived just to see a sleeping Vampire Cookie. 

So what did she do?

She just left the bar with him while pulling his hair and scolding him.

Now it was YOUR TURN to pass out.

At first Sparkling thought you were just resting.

After a few minutes he got worried at decided it was best to just leave you be.

He got a spare blanket and put it on top of you.

After, he sat down at the nearby chair and looked at you.

You looked quite peaceful when you sleep.

And BOOM. 

He noticed his feelings and tried to keep them hidden away, but failed.

Herb Cookie:

Since Herb was a plant specialist, you would always go to the shop to visit him and ask questions about the magnolia.