Noris side and a slave girl

Author: I LIVE!!!!!!//

Nori:go back to sleep!!!//

Author: so skip your chapter ok ok //

Nori: wait no fine continue anyways how are you guys doing hope you're doing well and with that being said//

Author: let's start this chapter!!!! Also I suggest you go back to chapter 2 incase you forgot and get confused//

N/Nori:" leap undead leap HAHAHAHAHAHA "

- one of the undead would leap as it slashes forward with all 4 of it's weapons towards him -

N/Nori:- blocks holding his arm up as he punches forward hitting the undead sending it back towards the rest-" that was satisfying "

- another undead would hit Nori from behind as it did some damage to the armor or in this case his body-

N/Nori:" ah damit we can't get cocky which sucks "- he turns around punching forward again this time chains came out to wrap around the undead as it was sent back-" sweet "- he spins around crashing the undead into one another as it seems it was the most effective thing-( I gotta find a way outa here because if I keep knocking these guys down they might form that thing and I stand corrected)

- the group of undead he knocked into one another would merge but it wasn't as big as big as the one he was talking about and looked like he could deal with it -

N/Nori:" not as bad but looks like I can't keep hitting them against each other or I can "- he looks up seeing an ledge he can grab on to but he's gonna need a boost then he looks at how many undead there is while also noticing that by themselves they give almost the exact same amount as the balloons-" well that's a load of bull s"

-he gets cut off with a punch to the face by the merged undead-

N/Nori:" oh come on"- he gets up-" can you let me plan jeez "- more chains came out of his arms as he sends them towards more of the undead slamming them into the merged one and it seems the more he did this the bigger the undead got -( ok so it does work now I just gotta push forward a little bit more)- he dashes around wrapping more up with his chains while he gets hit by other undead during the time which causes the cracks to grow -" damn"

- more undead would soon merge together into one giant undead tall enough to climb-

N/Nori:" finally God this is draining "- he rushes towards the towering merged undead -

- The merged undead looks at Nori as it raises its fists up and slams them on the ground-

N/Nori:- moves to the side dodging the attack as he then jumps up on the undeads arm-" going up"- he starts running along up the undeads arm as he sends his chains to wrap around the ribs of the undead pulling himself up high enough to grab on to the ledge getting out of the pit of undead he was in -" hahaha I did it!"