Searching

Chapter 2
_______________

Present.....

"Please, don't do this! I swear I didn't nothing!" The man cried as he stumbled backwards, nearly crawling in fear.
I scoffed.
"Did nothing? Tell that to that innocent girl you molested!" I stated in bitterness.
The blackness of his soul made me sick.

I drew my sword and placed on his private area.
"I did nothing!!!" He pleaded as he trembled in fear.
I applied more pressure, the man started to scream in agony as blood started to stain his pants.

When I felt that the sword was deep enough, I quickly drew the sword out causing a shrilling cry to erupt from the man.
He looked at me with pain fear as once more I lifted up my sword.
"Please don't" he whispered.
My sword tore his lower body as if it was paper.
Blood oozed out from both parts of his separated body.

I walked away from the scene and started to walk out of the forest into the village.

After walking for a while, I enter a little inn at the end of the small village.
"Welcome, Miss!" A voice greeted me.
I looked said nothing but nodded at her before she guided me to the counter.
"How can I help you?" She asked with a smile.
"Can I have a small room for one for seven days?" I asked.
"Sure" she stated.

🌕☀️🌕☀️🌕

I lay on the bed even though I didn't really get any sleep.
I close my eyes for a while before the churches bell can be heard.
I knew what it was for but still deciding to play human, I needed to attend.

I took my sweet time getting to the church.

Under slowly raising sun everyone gathers, whispers and mutters can be heard.
"I am sad to announce that Sir Hugo was found dead in the forest a while ago, his entire torso was dismembered from him" the Pope stated with bitterness and sorrow.

I heard a sigh, it was that innocent girl who sadly got harassed.
I felt a bit happy that she doesn't have to worry about that dirty man mishandling her ever again.

Justice was served to her.

Wait....
What am I doing?
I'm not supposed to be feeling!
I'm a heartless monster that rose from the depths of hell!

"I've lost count of the deaths that happened" a voice whispered breaking me out of my thoughts
"But in the end, all of them deserved death" another voice whispered.

I said nothing but pushed through the crowd.
I walked towards a stall that sold fruits.
After I bought some fruits, I headed to the forest.

The rays of the sun peeked through the gaps of the trees as I walked father in the forest.
Finally I stopped.
"Bambo!!" I called before I heard some rustling of bushes then small clops of hooves.

A wet snout brushed over my hands before I could feel soft fur. I looked down to see the little fawn.
"Hey, there Bambo! I've got some fruits for you" I stated as I petted the fawn.

I then kneeled to the fawns level and took out the fruits from the bag.
Without hesitation Bambo started to eat the fruits.

I smiled at the deer eating.

"You're a strange one, aren't you?" A deep voice stated before I could feel the presence of two Arch Angels.
I stood up, looking around as my senses growing alert.

I heard footsteps from behind me and without hesitation, I drew my sword and swung around, placing the tip of the sword on the crook of the arch angels neck.

"Now, now! We don't mean harm!" The arch angel stated as he lifted in hands in surrender.

I pulled back my sword as I studied the two Arch Angels.

The Arch Angel who put back down his hands, he has fox like features, his brown eyes looks at me with curiousity, his black hair is short and parted by the middle, a few stands falls over his face, his body is well built, hiding under the silver metal of his armour and in the middle of his armour is the mark of Trinity.

The other arch angel who looks like he's sleepy, has a rounded face with a button nose, his soft hazel eyes studies me carefully, his raven hair is short but is covering his eyebrows, his body is also well built and just like the other arch angel he's wearing a silver amour with the mark of Trinity in the middle of his armour.

"I don't know about strange but I do know that Arch Angels wasn't supposed to have black wings" I stated as I pointed out the black wings that hovered behind them.

"That doesn't matter demon, I'm just curious! You're a demon, the embodiment of chaos and sins but yet you brought justice to a human?" The Arch Angel with fox like features stated.

"I've made it my mission, to protect and serve the humans who still believe in the seven orders, those that still have the golden lining around their souls and end those who harm to these souls" I stated.

"And what do you think that will bring you?" The other asked.
"Peace" I replied.
Both the arch angels raised a brow at me.
"With the seven Arch Angels fallen, it would be impossible because you're one and the others are many" the Arch Angel with the rounded face stated.

"I know, I can't save everyone but at least it brings a little change!" I stated.
The Arch Angels looked Each other.

"Well, I think it's time that we introduce ourselves! I'm Kim Namjoon, the Arch Angel of Justice " The Arch stated making my eyes widen in shock.
"I'm Min Yoongi, the Arch Angel of Equality" the other Arch Angel introduced himself.

"What? You two are apart of the seven orders?!" I stated, utterly shocked.

"Yes we are, little demon"