Chapter 34

<Belladonna POV>

Soon we were pulling up to the airport. Luckily it was dark so we didn't have to cover our skin, we got out and Caius walked to my left, Aro to my right and Marcus behind me as we strode into the airport as if we owned it - which we probably do.

Aro and Caius showed me to our private jet where we were joined by Jane, Alec, Felix and Demitri who would be riding in the same plane but a different section. We walked to our section of the plane and I laid down on Marcus with my feet in Aro's lap and my head on Caius'. My pups curled up on my stomach and fell asleep. I closed my eyes and relaxed into my mates as I listened to their conversation.

"Is she asleep?" I heard Aro ask quietly, confused. Not that I blame him - I look asleep and we aren't supposed to be able to.

"We can't." Marcus said with a tone of voice basically saying Aro should already know this.

"But we don't know about her, do we?" Aro defended himself. I could sense Caius hunch over my 'sleeping' body and kissed me lightly and I immediately kissed him back - feeling him smile into the kiss. All too soon, he pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him look at his brothers a smirk on his lips.

"She's not asleep." He said and I giggled as the other two looked at him confused before noticing my eyes open and our matching kiss-swollen lips. I smirked at the jealousy in their eyes. I moved to sit up - Caius pouting at the loss of contact.

"Would my other two kings want a kiss too?" I muttered making sure my hair fell into my eyes as I looked up at they through my eyelashes. They growled and I giggled before kissing Marcus before turning and doing the same to Aro.

After I had kissed my delectable mates, I laid back down my head now on Aro's lap and my feet in Caius' as I enjoyed the quality time with my mates before we touched down in my brand new life. My new eternity. This time with my mates by my side.

I was looking forward to it.