part 4

Thyme sat on the couch and covered his lap with a pillow. He was a little embarrassed that he couldn’t control it, but only a little. He couldn’t help but think that Gorya was having trouble controlling herself as well.

Gorya tucked a leg under before plopping on the couch next to Thyme, closer than he expected. She propped herself up with her elbow and faced Thyme. He gave her a suspicious glance.

“What? You can’t control yourself? Should I move to the opposite end?” Gorya said, teasing him.

“You’re worried about me?” Thyme said before letting out a huff.

Gorya cocked her head and sighed. He was being wildly contradictory, but she didn’t care to call him out at the moment. It was easier just to let things happen naturally.

“If you let things happen naturally, you’ll end up losing your virginity by the time the sun comes up...” Gorya thought to herself.

“Fine, you want to talk. Let’s talk about…” Gorya’s mind ran through the topics quickly. School, university, Thyme’s future with the Parama Group, Gorya’s lack of any actual plans. She suddenly realized that discussing their future felt taboo. But there was something that was always on her mind, ever since she saw that picture of the F4 as kids.

“Did you ever have a crush on Mira?”

Thyme nearly choked on air.

“Mira? You mean Ren’s Mira?”

“She never belonged to Ren. You were all friends with her, right?” Gorya said. She started to regret bringing her up at all.

Thyme contemplated the question to himself. Mira was beautiful, but she was untouchable.

“I never thought of any girl in that way, actually.” he said, slowly working his way through the admission.

Gorya’s eyes widened.

“You never had a crush? You never imagined being with someone you liked?”

Thyme shook his head and shrugged.

“Gorya, I know this is hard to believe, but… I never imagined being with any girl until I met you.” Thyme leaned into her and brushed a hair from her face. Gorya’s eyes narrowed.

“I think you’re leaving something out.” she said.

“I swear, I never imagined this with anyone else!”

“What about when you… you know.” Gorya said, almost dropping to a whisper. Thyme looked confused.

“Oh come on, I have a teen brother, remember? I know plenty.”

Thyme took a deep breath and leaned back before saying, “Fine, yes. I guess if that is included, I have thought of some… girls… in that way.” He didn’t look at her as she said it. Gorya scooted in closer to him.

“So? Did you think of Mira that way?” Gorya said, teasing him. Thyme looked at Gorya, who was now inches from his face.

“Mira was off limits. Even in that way.” he said seriously.

Feeling satisfied with his answer, Gorya nodded slowly. Her thoughts drifted to imagining the F4 exchanging explicit images of naked women, as she knew boys would do.

“Well?” Thyme asked, “What about Miss Gorya? Other than Ren of course.” he said the last part with a tinge of annoyance.

“Me? I mean…” she hadn’t thought of this coming back to her.

“Yeah. Who did you ever think about ‘in that way’?”

“I… I don’t know. There was a character in a webtoon that I had a massive crush on.”

“That doesn’t count.”

“Yes it does!”

Thyme rolled his eyes.

“Ok let’s say it counts. Then did you ever actually imagine yourself with him, like in that way?”

Gorya thought for a moment. Of course she had. She had thought of the way the character would sweep her up and kiss her, much in the way that Thyme had just kissed her. It felt different than she had imagined. She blushed.

“So you have.” Thyme said, a big smile on his face.

Gorya playfully went to slap Thyme, but he caught her hand and held it. Gorya froze as Thyme lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it, slowly and softly. She stared at his lips as he did so.

“Have you thought of me ‘in that way’?” Thyme asked, still holding onto her hand and slowly stroking it with his thumb. Gorya suddenly felt a layer of hot, sticky sweat forming over her entire body. She tugged at the shirt collar with her other hand.

“It’s getting really hot now.” she said, flustered.

“Gorya… have you?” Thyme asked again, searching her face for an answer.
Gorya nodded slowly as she looked at him. Thyme’s stare went right through her. She bit her lip, slightly embarrassed, but in a good way. She felt exposed and vulnerable.

Thyme leaned in and kissed her on the lips once again, this time with less force, with less need. It was simple, and sweet. Gorya’s heart fluttered. But under the surface, Thyme was boiling over.

In one swift motion, Thyme pulled Gorya on top of him, straddling his lap. Gorya let out a small gasp before coming face-to-face with him. It was in moments like these where she saw that the monster inside of him was actually her monster. She didn’t know how, but he knew exactly what she wanted.

Thyme’s hands naturally fell to Gorya’s hips, where he felt the outline of her underwear beyond his shirt that she was wearing. He tightened his grasp there, feeling himself becoming hard. Gorya realized that she could feel him and slightly adjusted herself so that her clit lay on his erection. Thyme instinctively pulled her closer to him, but Gorya pushed him back.

“I want to try something.” she said, mischievously. Gorya put her hands on Thyme’s shoulders for support and then began to rock her hips back and forth over his lap. Thyme moaned slightly, his large hands helping her hips move on him. After a moment, Thyme moved a hand up slowly under Gorya’s shirt, but he stopped right under her breast. Gorya’s hand guided Thyme’s the rest of the way so that he was cupping her naked breast. He hadn’t realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. This made him absolutely feral.

Thyme’s other hand pulled Gorya closer to him so that he could kiss her. The kiss was messy and ravenous as Gorya rocked on him more intensely. Soon, there was no space between them. Their arms wrapped around one another completely, heads buried in each other’s necks as they both moaned and came. Gorya stopped moving and they relaxed there for a moment, her hand lazily playing with the back of Thyme’s hair.

“You made a mess.” Thyme mumbled into Gorya’s shoulder.

“What?” Gorya responded, finally unlatching herself from him. Thyme looked down at his lap, which was completely soaked with sweat and cum.

“Oh.” she said, guilty.

“I should probably go clean up and change.” Thyme said. Gorya moved to get off of him but Thyme held her still.

“Well you can’t go do that if I’m on you.” she laughed.

“Why not?” Thyme said, smiling. He picked her up with him as he stood and carried her to the bathroom.

“This is just how we do things now, with you attached to my lap, no matter what.” Thyme said, before placing Gorya down on the bathroom counter. She giggled and kissed him in response.

Thyme breathed deeply and exhaled before saying, “I need a shower.”

Gorya’s eyes went wide at the thought of Thyme being naked in front of her. She looked around the bathroom, awkwardly, but Thyme still hovered over her, trapping her there.

“You can watch,” he said.