part 5

Gorya's reaction to that was simply to bite her lip and look down into her lap.

"What? Too much?" Thyme said, more gently. He placed a hand on her face and searched her eyes. Gorya slowly looked up, a big smile on her face. She shook her head.

"No. You just always surprise me." she said.

Thyme smiled wickedly and kissed her. Before pulling away, he sucked her bottom lip, lightly grazing it with his teeth. Gorya let out a whimper, wanting the kiss to last longer, but Thyme began to undress.

He pulled his tshirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. Gorya put her hands over her mouth, not wanting to expose her gaping at him in such a dumb way. He was absurdly sexy.

Thyme leaned over her again, hands on either side of her, and whispered in her ear, "Cat got your tongue?"

"Thyme... stop teasing." Gorya said, smiling.

Thyme smiled back and then walked over to the shower. After turning it on, without much bravado, he removed his pants and briefs and walked under the water.

Gorya watched quietly as his hands moved along his tight, toned body, the soap emphasizing the definition of his muscles. He looked like a chiseled statue of a god. She avoided staring at his crotch, but she saw enough to make her think of what it would be like to take him inside of her. Gorya squeezed her thighs together on the counter. "This boy is going to end me, isn't he?" she thought to herself. Thyme was facing away from her now, and she watched as the water fell over the curve from his back to his waist, down to his ass. He wasn't carved from stone - he appeared too soft and warm. Gorya imagined tracing his body with her fingers, those dips and curves soft to her touch.

Thyme got out of the shower and reached for a towel. He was trying his best to act normal and cool, as if she weren't watching. But the universe worked against him suddenly, and Thyme's wet feet slipped on the bathroom tile, sending him stumbling forward.

"Thyme!" Gorya said, quickly hopping off the counter and racing to catch him before he could hit the ground. A second later, she was awkwardly hugging Thyme's naked body. He looked down at her and chuckled.

"You're stronger than you look." he said quietly. Gorya let go of him and turned around.

"And you're clumsier than you look. You should put down a towel so you don't slip." she said while facing the other direction. Thyme carefully walked over to the towel rack and dried himself off.

"Are you going to take one? It's going to get dark soon." he said.

Gorya looked out the window. The sky was beginning to turn golden.

"Candles! Uh... flashlights! Lanterns?" Gorya said. Thyme wrapped the towel around his waist and walked over to her. She was so small, and yet... Thyme's arms wrapped around her from behind.

"Why would I need any of that when I have you?" he said. Gorya attempted to pry him off of her.

"Seriously, Thyme, we don't have power. We need lights."

Thyme let go of her and she ran off to search for the things they would need for the night. He sighed. When she had her mind set on a task, it was difficult to get her to focus on anything else.

A few minutes later, Gorya walked back into the room with her arms full of candles she had found around the house. Thyme was sitting on the couch, scrolling the news on his phone before the battery ran out. It looked like the power would be out through the night. He started to really think about what that meant for them. She had already agreed to stay with him, but would she sleep in his bed? He hadn't really thought this through.

"Oh no, I forgot matches or a lighter. I'll go-"

"You go take a shower. I got the matches. I have to find us something to eat too..." Thyme said, somewhat distracted.

Gorya went to stop him, but then realized her state. She was sticky and sweaty. She definitely could use a shower.

When Thyme came back up to the room, he could hear the shower running behind the closed door.

"Good," he thought, "that way she'll be more comfortable." His mind flashed to an image of Gorya moaning under him as he thrust himself into her. He immediately shook his head of it.

"No, not for that reason, you uncontrollable idiot." he thought sternly. He decided he was her's tonight, however she wanted him. But if she didn't want that, he was going to need to be careful.