Ace aka Alice O'Moore

A/N: lets hope the worst and pray for the best and hopefully this isn't that bad
Also I noticed that I forgot somethings in the story,
1. This happens in late September
2. I changed their ages (sorry) Anthony is 16 born September 19th (because I wanted him to be a leo) and Alice is 15 born on January 21st (because I wanted her to be an Aquarius)
3. I'm not saying where this is places because I just don't want to
4. Sorry for taking so long to update

Oh also warning of hurtful words 

*

*No one likes you*                        *You're worthless*                            *You should be perfect*            *well aren't you little miss perfect*              *You are nothing to me*                                     *I never even liked you*                      *You really thought we were friends?*                   *You should kill yourself*  

 They kept saying over and over again. I could never see their faces, just shadows. But the voices sounded so familiar......

"You're stupid"  yelled, a voice louder than any of the others "You think you could win" 

 They stepped closer to me.

"YOU ARE NOTHING" 

*********

"Ahhh what the-" I yelled out loud, hyperventilating.

It was just a dream. I needed to breathe. 

In and out, In and out.

I look around my room, the dream starting to wear off. Gray walls with posters and comic books thrown on the floor. Same old same old.

I looked over at my clock. It read 5:45. I decide to get up and start my day.

After finding a pair of  black leggings and a random shirt, with my favorite purple hoodie. I quickly got dressed, and ran downstairs (quietly) to not wake my siblings. 

I have 5 siblings. George 26 (the oldest) who lives 100 miles away with his wife; Sam 24, who just got out of college; Keith 18 (almost 19) senior; Kate 10, 4th grade (has WAY to many opinions); Jameson 3 (cutest little demon ever).

I quickly grabbed some bread and popped it into the toaster and waited for it to pop out.

I couldn't stop thinking about that boy Anthony, I've seen him around school but he always hung out with his friends, (you could kind of call him popular but not really) he's mostly known for his video. The problem was is that he looks very social but he really isn't. He is just really awkward with new people.

*Pop* I grabbed my toast and headed out.

To where you might ask?

Well I was running to catch the 6 am bus to the library.

Why, you ask? Because the library is awesome, and also I need to meet up with my best friend Nabila  at the library at 6:45.

I jumped on the bus and pulled out my phone and started playing my Playlist. Harry Styles 'As it was' started playing. I don't like Harry Styles a lot but he has some good songs.

I looked back at my neighborhood. It was run down with cheap apartments and housings, with gang violence and street fights. Even though our town was a pretty big city, the lower and middle class area were separated heavily from the upper class.

I quickly got my things together as I saw the library come into my sights. I jumped off the bus and headed inside, to wait for my only friend.

Wait I have 2 friends not just one (I'm not that lonely) Nabila and Gary.