I miss them all

" after Cupcake died the rest of the our younger siblings died as well... wafer vanilla said "how did they die" dark cacao said still shocked after what wafer just said " the twins went to their favorite place it was an abandoned church that they always play there but when strawberry short cake was looking for funfetti she found her dead when she went to her a piece of the church building fell on the both of them and as for frosting vanilla well he was in the library alone at night when someone kidnapped him he was missing for one week until someone found his body by the pound" wafer vanilla said "what happened to vanilla mochi?"

*FLASHBACK*
"Hey vanilla mochi how are you doing" wafer vanilla said ..... "mochi are you ok?" Pure vanilla said "im....done" vanilla mochi said "done with what?" Pure vanilla said vanilla mochi turned around to the both of of them with an angry expression "IM DOEN WITH YOU TWO AND THIS FAMILY" vanilla mochi "what do mean?" YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SAY THAT IM GOOD ENOUGH BUT EVERYONE LOVES YOU GUYS THE MOST WHILE  IM JUST IN YOUR GUYS SHADOW THAT'S WHY IM LEAVING YOU GUYS I AM NO LONGER YOUR SISTER!! Vanilla mochi shouted before wafer and vanilla could talk mochi throw a bag of sleeping powder at them which knocked them out when they woke they noticed she was gone when they checked her room half of her things are gone they looked all over the castle and forests but she was not there anymore...

"Wait so did you guys ever find her?" Dark cacao said " no... no one was able to find her so the kingdom just assumed she dead but in a way I feel like she is still alive" wafer vanilla said "ok but out of the topic why have no one every talk about you of you or ever saw you?" Dark cacao said bro.. I was going to talk about that" but anyway the reason the history say pure vanilla was a only child because after I disappeared they thought I died so that why they put pure vanilla as a only child" wafer vanilla said "so we're did you go if you hid?" dark cacao said " oh I was pure vanilla staff" wafer vanilla said

"oh ok.....WAIT WHAT?!" Dark cacao said " I know it's a lot to takeinbut there is areason you see I have these two powersone is that I could control the weather and the other is that I couldtransforminto people and do their voices many people wantedmy powersso much they triedto kill me I was sick of people trying to kill me so I made a deal with pv I could hide as his staff and i won't have to run away plus it was the only choice I had" wafer vanilla said "so you seen everything" dark cacao said "yes of course like how I saw you killed vanilla ex boyfriend but since I didn't like or approve of him at all your secret is safe with me but need to ask you something where did you take pv?" Wafer vanilla said "oh I toke him to my kingdom to heal him" dark cacao said "ok will I better go check on pure vanilla" wafer vanilla said "ok but one more question" dark cacao said "oh what is it?" Wafer vanilla said  "do you miss your siblings" dark cacao said ".... yes I do I miss them all they may be idiots but they were still my siblings....