10 - I Won't Rely On Anyone Anymore

Oh boy. It seems as if Kyoko has hugged (Y/n) a little too tight - you fell unconscious! What happened to (Y/n), you may ask? After the recap, read on to find out more.

Sayaka had finally given in to despair and had become Oktavia von Seckendorff, the Mermaid Witch. Much to the dismay of Kyoko, she couldn't bear the weight of Sayaka's dead corpse and had to drop her off somewhere. As they exit Oktavia's labyrinth, Madoka learns about the death of her friend, which leaves her in a sobbing state. (Y/n) decides that crybaby Madoka needs to stop. Like now. As such, he paid her a visit, but Kyubey interrupts a tender moment between the two and explains more crap. The two, when Kyubey leaves, have a rather tender moment together. Instead of going to school, Kyoko insists there's a way to make Sayaka human again...when there really wasn't. After the ordeal, (Y/n) falls unconscious. Where does he end up now?

Finally, lets get on with this. Hopefully I can make this less confusing than it already is.

Oh, and by the way, expect a whole shitload of timeskips.

(Y/n)'S POV

Ergh... It looks like Raspberry hugged me a little too tight on that one. Did...did I die? What was this place? Was it heaven? At least...I though it looked like heaven. Or...maybe it could be a witch's labyrinth that I hadn't seen yet. When I looked around, it was almost barren. No familiars in sight, so this couldn't be a barrier.

When I looked around, there were dark clouds in an orange evening sky. Pink clouds slowly drift overhead and have sun rays striking through them, bathing a few parts of the dark clouds in a gleaming and magnificent orange light. All of this gives the impression and depiction of a dreamy landscape.

Was this it? Was I finally dead and freed from this anime curse? But...even after I had just cuddled Madoka, I supposed that staying in that world wouldn't have been so bad. There...there had to be someone around this place, right?

Well, I'm not just going to find anyone by sitting around atop some clouds. So I got up and began to casually walk around to see if there was anybody around the heavens. As I did, the light shining through the clouds above shone onto my skin, illuminating the area rather beautifully.

After about two whole minutes of walking around, not a single entity went into my sights. Was I doomed to be here forever and not return to reality...? Jeez, the thought of it frightened me. However, in the distance, I though I could see something...black?

Curious, I went in closer and closer towards it as the shape became more apparent to me.

It was...a hooded figure? Judging from the way it looks, I could only assume that it was a sign of danger. But still, I needed answers. If I was going to risk getting hurt and possibly die again in the process, then I would still do it. However, because I did not want to risk making it aggravated, I slowly approached it.

When I was close enough, I decided to make my move.

(Y/n): Uh... Hello?

That's when the figure had spoken in a rather grim tone of voice. Yet at the same time, it sounded...ethereal.