Chapter 1

Hi! Umm so here I am again writing a new fanfic. So where are you Levi girls at? Hope you'll enjoy this one ;) xx

---------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Alex Evans, just a normal 16 years old California girl. I found this new band that I'm obssessing for over 2 months now called The Tide whom are under The Vamps' management.

They're going to have a free signing this afternoon and they're concert with The Vamps is gonna be tonight, and of course I'm GOING. I need to see Levi you know and have pictures with him and stuffs he RTs on twitter. Ohh but I forgot I have one problem... I haven't got a ticket for their concert because I'm broke asf and I can't ask mom for money because that would be embarassing! I just feel like that if you want something, you have to work hard for it.

"ALEEEX HURRY UP!!!"

"ONE SECOND!" I said then get my bag and opened the door.

"Why are you always so slow?" Isaac asked. He's my brother anyway and a freshman in my school.

"It's because I'm a girl." I told him in a sarcastic tone and walk first leaving him behind.

We walked out of the house and to the bus stop.

Bus Stop

"Sup Isaac."

"Sup Jay!" Isaac said and then they pat each others shoulders.

I just watch them do that guy thing. After that Jay looked at me

"Good morning Alex."

"Morning Jay." I greet back.

The bus came and the three of us jumped in. The usual, me and Jay sat beside eachother.

Oh yeah. Jay Coleman and I are bestfriends since like the 3rd grade. He's a one smart ass and me? Not good at any subject. He sings and I dance. Probably most of our personalities are opposite but one thing we both have in common are bands! We both like bands.

We hopped off the bus and a crappy situation my eyes caught.

"Hey Alex you okay?" Jay asked.

"She's such a beast." I said out of nowhere.

He looked on the way I'm looking, "Oh, now I see."

"Why does Amber always get what she wants? Fame, cute clothes, and now Trevor." Trevor is my middle school crush.

"Because she's pretty and rich?"

I glared on him, "You're my bestfriend you're suppose to be on my side."

He chuckled, "Haha okay, maybe you don't have everything that Amber have but I know you have one thing that I know you always want."

I crossed my eyebrows and gave him a confused look, "What's that?"

He pat my shoulder and whispered, "After school." He winked and started walking.

"JAYYYYY" I yelled and run after him because alot of students are all in my way already.

I stopped on the door panting and tried to catch my breathe before I walk in class.

I walked in and saw Amber called Trevor and whispered something to him while looking at me.

"Umm excuse me." I said because they're blocking the way.

"Oh I'm sorry Andy. Are we bothering you?" Amber asked with her hand around Trevor's neck.

"If that means blocking the way and not making me go through then yes. You two are bothering me." I said then walked pass them.

"Sorry." Trevor apologized a bit embarassed, I just nod and sat beside Jay.

"She's so making you jealous." Jay whisphered.

"I know."

Amber hugged Trevor and pulled him closer to her while laughing and looking at me. I just rolled my eyes on them. God why are you doing this to me?!? Trevor don't deserve that mean bitch.

"Ms Evans... Ms Evans!"

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Y-Yes Mr.Johnson?"

The whole class is now looking at me laughing. Mr. Johnson started walking towards me smilling, ghad I hate him, "It feels good to stare blankly on green objects right Ms Evans? It relaxes you right?"

"You got that one right Mr-"

"I know! And do I have to paint myself green so you could stare at me and just me during my discussion?!?"

"Umm could you?" I asked him seriously.

Everyone in the class laughs. Haha I'm so in trouble right now.

"You little-" suddenly LUCKILY the BELL RANG.

I stood up and smiled. "Woopss, I guess you have to continue what you're going to say tomorrow Mr. Johnson." I smiled at him fakely and then Jay pulled me away from him.

The last bell of the day rang FINALLY. I walked to my locker like what everyone suppose to do. Jay walked up to me and closed my locker.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Oh just this." He said then pulled out 2 something from the pocket of his jacket.

I looked at him and grabbed it from him, "Let me see that." I said then saw- "OHMYGOSH-

--------------------------------------------

Lmao so how was the first chapter? Was that crappy or what? Let me know what you think in the comments ;)

Vote // Fan luvvs