Chapter 6

I'll start tagging you guys who liked this chapter on the coming one. So if you're interested to be tagged, comment your usernames ;)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Levi's POV

The show ended and I hurriedly ran to the backstage first after saying goodbye to the lovely Tiders because I still need to find Alex.

It was a one amazing show seeing Alex on the front row, jumping screaming and obviously having the best night of her life. I can't help but secretly take glances to her every verse to make sure that she's enjoying the show and smile afterwards because she is.

I put on my hoodie and my glasses for some disguise and ran to where most of the people are heading after the show.

Dang where is that blonde girl?

I started walk-running to my left with my head a bit facing down so people won't recognize me.

Alex's POV

The show already ended...

AND IT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER! LEVI LOOKS SO WONDERFUL PERFORMING ON THAT STAGE! OHMYGOSH I CAN'T EVEN HELP MYSEL-

"Alex."

"What?" I asked Jay.

"I need to go to the toilet first."

"I'll come with you." I told him calmly.

"What?" He asked shocked and then I realized how stupid I sounded.

"I mean, I'll come and wait for you outside. I can't be here alone with no one to talk to."

He noded, "okay." He said and lead the way, I just followed.

Levi's POV

I'm still trying to find Alex. I still have no idea why Drew, Nate and Austin wanted to meet Alex. I'm still doing it anyway because I want to see her again too, even if it's 101% impossible to find her right now with all these people.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I told the girl I just bumped.

She smiled, "Oh no. It's okay."

I lower down my glasses to my nose to see her clearly, "Alex?" our eyes met.

"Levi?" She asked shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, did you enjoyed the show?" I asked her ignoring her question.

She nodded happily, "Absolutely! You guys did amazing tonight!" She said smiling.

"That's nice to hear." I told her smiling.

"You still haven't answer my question. What are you doing here with-" she pointed me from head to foot, "all these get up?"

Should I tell her that the boys wanted to meet her?

But what if the boys will burst out that I have a crush on this girl?