Chapter 2

Here's Chapter 2 lovely Tiders! Enjoy reading <3

--------------------------------

Alex's POV

I looked at him and grabbed it from him, "Let me see that." I said then saw- "OH MY GOSH, The Vamps... The Tide... VIP.... ." I started freaking out and jumping up and down like it was normal, "JAY OMG WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE VAMPS AND THE TIDE! YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH TRISTAN AND I'M GOING TO WATCH LEVI, LIVEEE!"

Jay looked happy but holding his laugh. I just realized that we're in school. I stopped jumping and looked around and saw people staring at me. I just gave them a look and raised my eyebrow, "What? Hellooo? I got a VIP ticket what do you expect me to do?" I asked them with sarcasm and all they went back to their bussiness.

I turned back to Jay, "Ohmygosh Jay thank you so much! YOU'RE THE BEST BESTFRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!" I said and hug him so tight! "H-how?" I asked after we hugged.

"It's because I'm a saver not a spender like you!" He said while pinching my nose.

"Pfft yeah right." I said rubbing my nose. "But seriously how?"

"Well, I saved it from my allowance and more like our birthday gifts." Yeah we are birthday twins btw.

"But this is too much!"

"Nah it's not." He said then smiled, I smile back.

Amber stopped infront of us with her two kinda slave friends, "Aha, sup Losers."

I looked at Jay and looked at Amber's two friend at her back, "Hey losers! You're loser queen is talking to ya! You two better pay attention." I yelled while pointing at Amber as the loser queen.

The students on the hallways started to laugh.

"Sike!" I said and high five with Jay laughing. Then we get ourselves out from that place because there's no more reason to stay.

We took the school bus home.

"You better get ready for the concert later." Jay said as we got of the bus and started walking to our house. Our house by the way is just beside eachother lol.

"Come over at 3pm." I sort of yelled because we are both infront of eachother's house's door.

"Why 3? The concert starts at 8!" He yelled back.

"Just go here at 3! I'll tell you about it later."

He just nod and we both opened the door and walk in.

I walked in and saw Isaac sitting on the couch I jumped beside him, "Isaaaaaac~! Guess who's going to watch Levi live tonight?"

"You?"

"MEEEEEEE! V-I-P!" I slapped the ticket on his face.

He took it to take a look of it then lean on the couch like a boss, "So we're did you stole the money to buy this?" He asked with sarcasm.

I get my ticket from his dirty little hands, "I didn't stole it silly! Jay gave it to me as a birthday gift!"

"But your birthdays are next week. It's only Monday you know."

"Don't you know the word 'advance'?"

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I stood up, "Whatever your face. Where's mom?"

"In the shop." Our mom has her own botique shop somewhere in Rodeo Drive where most of my clothes are from..

"Okay." I said then push the off button of the tv and run upstairs.