2

7:30 in the morning I arrived at the place I work at 

and if you want to know what is my job well I work at a cafe 

 it is the only job that I can get since I am a college drop out 

and I have to work because we have to pay the rent, electricity, water, and food of course.

and also my so called dad would beat the shit out of me if I don't have a money for him to buy cigarettes or beer.

I don't actually want to be a cafe barista, I dreamed to be a race car driver  I don't have a choice so I ended up here.

a race car driver you asked?

I do like cars since I was a child, my uncle (mom's brother) teach me how the car works and also how to drive.

sadly he went overseas to pursue his dream.

but that is not the case though I am happy for him and I also wanted to be like him.

One day, I'll drive the most expensive sports car in a race, and won a biggest trophies.

If my father would still be in a right state of mind, maybe 

just maybe our lives would be better than this.

How did my mother died? 

she died when she give birth to me, so I don't know single clue about who she really was, or what kind of mother she is if she's still alive.

a week after she died, my dad give me to my grandmother because he cannot stand seeing my face because of what I "DID"

What I did? I didn't do anything bad.

who is in a right mind thinking that a baby can kill his/her own mother?

I grew up with my grandma and uncle

she showed me a lot of pictures of mom and said that I looked exactly like her and how beautiful my mom was, and so am I.

not until when I turned 17.

Grandma died and my uncle have to go far away for his dream

and also I have to go back to my dad's house 

which is the house of hell 

that's a long introduction there.

My Job starts at 8:00 am and ends at 6:30pm

I need to work 11 hours a day because I really need the money and I don't want to be in the same house with that old man that I call "Father"

Yes I do hate my own father but I still care for him

he is still my father after all and he's the only family that I know.

Ok ok enough drama.

it is currently 6:30 pm and I am on my home. 

I also bought 2 cans of beer and a pack of cigarette for the old man

I am in front of the house when I noticed the door knob is broken, I got confused since the old man knows how to open the damn door properly.

this old man is such a pain in the ass.

"Dad I'm home I bought you a beer and cigarettes"

*Silence*

Old man must be asleep, Lucky for me. I said to myself

I'm on my way to the kitchen counter when I heard a footsteps, I thought that it was my father not until I turned around.

Father the beer and the cigarettes are on the table-

A man with a pink hair covered my mouth and inject something onto.

Sleep tight. the man with a pink hair whispered to me

I am slowly losing my consciousness it seems like they drugged me.

I also saw three different guys inside of the house but I can't see them properly 

it is all blurry.

that is it this is where it ends.

I am going to die.