4

Now I am inside of a massive room 

this room is so fucking huge 

it's bigger than the apartment I rent

I look around the room, it has a bathroom inside, a chandelier , a walk in closet, a mini marble table , a 32 inch flat screen tv, and you can see all the buildings from the outside.

I am got gonna lie this is very beautiful place, and this bonten guys are flithy rich 

(also hot and handsome)

and there is a knock on the door.

"uhh Come in" I said.

judging by the way he dress he looks like butler I think he is one of the male servant here

"Miss, Mr.Kokonoi said that you need to get ready because he wants you to meet the boss, he gave me your dress that you'll be wearing for tonight". he said while putting the clothes and boxes in the mini marble table.

he looks so professional and handsome.

is all people here are this attractive? am I the only one who is ugly in here?

But before the servant leaves i asked something.

H-hey Uhm this is quite embarrassing but what is your name??

he looked at me for awhile before he answered.

"You can just call me Akito Miss". he said calmly.

Oh I am y/n BTW hehe. you said while smiling at him brightly.

he smiled a bit and said "you better hurry up Miss Y/n or the bosses might get mad you can call me if you need anything." and then he closed the door.

"that man is cute" you said to yourself

What the fuck are you thinking Y/n.

you immediately get inside of the bathroom to take a quick shower because I am in a rich house with rich criminals at least I smell good before I die.

after taking a shower I wear the clothes that Akito gave me

its is a backless  black dress and the length is above the knee.

it is kinda uncomfortable because I've never wear dresses like this but what else can I do 

I opened the box and inside there is a black heels 

Oh boy~

I am not used to wear high heels the bottoms are sharp is this some kind of weapon?

I have no choice but to wear it.

and there is another knock on my door.

Miss Boss Kokonoi requested you.

I opened the door hoping to see Akito but instead I saw 2 bodyguards.

Are you ready now Miss? one of the bodyguard asked.

Yes I am (no you are not your hands and legs were shaking because of nervousness)