048 ; dementors

》═══════~◈~═══════《

》═══════~◈~═══════《

"RON, RON!"

mrs. weasley screeches, "og, for goodness sake!" she was pushing passed everyone and up to the window where ron was poking out, holding his hands out. she had scabbers in her hands who ron had obviously forgotten.

she pushes the rat into his hands, ron waves awkwardly as the train moves further away, "don't lose him!" she waves her finger aggressively.

you, ron, harry and hermione all walk down the hall in search for a cart.

"you blew up your aunt?!" you wheeze hysterically, harry sighs out.

"shush. i didn't mean to blow her up. i just.. i lost control"

"brilliant" ron chuckles in amazement.

"honestly, you two, it's not funny. harry was lucky not to be expelled" hermione scolds.

"i think i was lucky not to be arrested, actually.."

"i still think it was brilliant" ron grins, "definitely" you nod.

you all glance into a cart, it was empty except for one other person.he had messy brown hair and was covering his face with a large cloak, he seemed to be asleep.

hermione slides the door open, "come on. everywhere else is full"

you all squeeze inside, it was a little more cramped with you stuck between ron and hermione, both you and hermione had himiko's and crookshanks' weaved cages sitting on your laps.

harry was sat on the other side with the unknown man.

you had nothing with you other than himiko's cage, while harry and ron had small bags.

"who do you think that is?" ron asks.

"professor r.j. lupin" hermione says, glancing up slightly.

"do you know everything? how is it she knows everything?"

you shrug.

"it's on his suitcase, ronald" hermione sighs, pointing up.

you look up.

"oh" ron purses his lips awkwardly.

"do you think he's really asleep?" harry asks, looking over to the professor.

"seems to be. why?"

"i gotta tell you something" he sits up, sliding the door closed.

•——◤✧◥——•

OUTSIDE WAS NOW COLD AND RAINY, A THICK MIST HOVERING ABOUT.

"let me get this straight. sirius black has escaped from azkaban.. to come after you?"