050 ; dormitories

dam bru, 50 chapters already

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

EVERYONE WAS NOW BEING LEAD INTO THEIR DORMITORIES.

you could hear an ear-piercing scream coming from a few flights of stairs above you, and you could see all the paintings covering their ears.

the slytherin prefect leads you all down multiple flights of stairs and down into the chambers, over to the oh-so familiar brick wall.

"[random password because idk it]"

the brick wall reveals a passageway, cue the gasping first years.

everyone trudges into the formal green common room, "girls to the right, boys to the left" the prefect says plainly.

another male prefect comes in, taking all the boys and showing them the dorms while the female one leads you through.

"first years, second years" you zone out as he points at each door, there was only one to two rooms per year for the girls due to how little there were.

you were in a room with tracey davis, she didn't talk to you much and was often in the other room with pansy, millicent, and a girl called daphne greengrass, leaving you alone in the room any time other than when it was sleep time. not like you were in their often anyways.

once the prefect had pointed out each room and left, you barge right into your room while tracey went off with the other girls.

your trunk was by your bed and himiko's cage was next to it, but himiko was sleeping on your trunk.

you flop tiredly onto your bed, you had used up a horrific amount of energy during the start of the day and you were ready to sleep for a good few hours.

you fell asleep to the sounds of the lake-water hitting the glass windows and the rain pitter pattering over it.

you would unpack tomorrow.

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

words ; 309

date posted ; 08/04/22

©_behindyou_