▪21

"Okay, I know this hotel has probably thick walls but guys..." Taeyong said covering his eyes feeling shame. "I'm almost sure all people heard you last night..." he said dramatically when they left their room with their luggages and showed up in the lobby. It was their last day there so the plan was go to the beach again and then go back home.

"Not my problem." Johnny said and Ten blushed hitting him in the arm. It was his habit already. "What?" he asked looking at the younger. "You was the one who was moaning." he whispered to his ear.

"Shut up and take my bag." he gave him his luggage to get rid of him. "Shit he's terrible..." he said when Jaehyun and Johnny went to fill the car with theirs bags. "But you love him tho..." Taeyong put his arm around his neck looking at their boys.

Ten sighed. "I do, I love him..." he nodded. Taeyong looked at him with surprised expression on his face but he softened his eyesight after a second. He didn't know he would admit that so easily. "I'm so happy for you tenten..." he hugged him.

"What about you and Jae? Anything changed?" he hugged back, and look at him but the older's face didn't show anything.

"To be honest I don't know. We act more like couple since that day but I don't know if he thinks about me like that..." he said looking at the floor. "Of course he does!" Ten cheered him up. "I see how he looks at you, just wait and who knows what will happen in instant future." he smiled stroking his arm.

"What's going on?" Johnny came back and backhugged Ten who was cheering Taeyong up "Jaehyun's already in the car." he pointed with his head. "I thought we were supposed to go on the beach?" Ten frowned.

"Yeah, but Jae said something important happened so he has to come back." Johnny explained but seeing Ten's expression he added. "But if you want we can stay a few minutes longer, I will tell him." he started to go but Ten stopped him smilling at his boyfriend's cuteness. "No need, we can go, right Tae?" he looked at the older who nodded smiling.

After few hours they were at home. As soon as Ten and Taeyong entered their dorm the younger one said. "I have to tell you something." he stated. Taeyong looked at him with curiousity in his eyes, and then both of them sat on the couch "What's up?" he asked.

"Johnny asked me to move in with him..." he said on one breath. Taeyong opened his mouth in dibelief and covered with his hand. "Are you kidding me...?!" he whispered but Ten shook his head. "Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you." he hugged him. He was glad his Ten was happy. "So when?" he asked, so Ten stopped smiling.

"In this case..." he looked down on his hands. "I wanted to discuss it with you." he looked at him with puppy eyes. "Is it okay? If i leave you? I don't want you to be alone..." he confessed which made the older smile softly, then he stroked his arm. "Ten I will be okay, you have to stop worry about me, I'm the older one here." they giggled.

"But I don't know, it means I will leave with Jaehyun as well?" he made surprised face. He didn't like the idea. After all, he felt like living with them. He spent there almost his every free socond. "Talk with Johnny about it." Taeyong suggested. "Okay, I will tell him to talk with Jae about leaving with you." he teased him, so Tae kicked him in the leg. "Ouch..." he messaged aching place and start to unpack his things.

▪▪▪

After the Thai boy unpacked his things he went to Johnny's, again. They saw each other few hours ago, but the younger felt the need of going to him. It wasn't healthy and he knew he shouldn't have been so addicted to that man.