▪26

"Stop Tae, it's not his fault." Johnny said because he was now in the dorm as well. "Shut up I don't talk with you." Taeyong hissed not even looking at him.

"L-listen baby." Jaehyun started slowly. "He wanted to know where Ten was. You were devastated after your argument so I just told him where he works and like to be." he explained. He hoped Taeyong would understand him at least a little.

Ten was sitting and looking at the scene in front of him. He didn't even want to hide he was crying. No one was looking at him though. He felt like his head was about to explode. He wanted to disappear. He felt like it was his fault.

"Don't be mad at him Taey--" Johnny tried to said but the younger one turned to him and pushed him. "I said shut the fuck up." he said with a fake smile.

"How long have you talked with him?" he said looking at his boyfriend but he didn't say anything. "I asked you a question so answer me." he said calmly.

"Since the begginng." he said rolling his eyes.

Taeyong opened his eyes. "What? You know how he hurt Ten." he pointed at his bestfriend. "How could you do it?!" he asked hurt.

"Listen, you have to hear him o--" Jaehyun wanted to defend himself. "Please Tae... Just listen to me."

"Don't touch me." he stepped back fastly. "He is my best friend what was I supposed to do?" he wanted to know. His situation wasn't good at all. "And I'm your boyfriend!" The older one pointed at himself.

"That's it..." he added. "That's it Jaehyun. You can go defend him for the rest of your life." he chuckled throwing his arms in the air. "But without me." he shook his head.

"What, Tae." Ten sobered suddenly when he heard Taeyong saying this. He knew how much his bestfriend loved Jaehyun.

He didn't care about Johnny at this moment, but about his bestfriend's relationship. "Our realitionship since the beggining is about lie. You have been lying to me since... always. I hate this." he shouted.

Ten covered his mouth with his hand. He took his phone and run the the exit. "Wait!" Johnny wanted to stop him but the younger one moved away. "Don't touch me. It's all your fault!" he cried and left the dorm.

Taeyong turned around then run after his friend. "You are worthy each other." he hissed slamming the door.

"Listen Jae..." Johnny started but his friend was sitting now on the couch looking at the floor. "Shut up John. Just shut up. I shouldn't have helped you. Never." he chuckled standing up. "I just receive pain." he added also leaving this place.

▪▪▪

As soon as Ten left the doorm he texted Xiaojun to meet with him at Ten's favorite cafe. He wiped away his tears trying to look normal.

He entered the place looking for a Yangyang.

"Oh my god Ten what happened?" he asked him immediately. He didn't see his friend looking like shit for so long. "I'm meeting Xiaojun there. I- i don't know Yang. Johnny came. H-he...-" he mumbled.

"Wait can you repeat?" Yangyang raised his eyebrow. "He found me yesterday and I made a mistake... Xiaojun saw this. I feel so bad..." he explained.

"I will kill him." Yangyang clenched his teeth. "No, it's okay. I told him I didn't want to see him anymore." he assured him. "Anyways Xiaojun will be there in few minutes." he changed the topic, and at the same time they heard door opening.