v

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘!

"𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗦." Arabella says while applying her mascara.

"Babes, we'll be fine. We've been practicing for months." Marlene says while doing her eyeliner.

"I'm so nervous." Lily says while walking into the girls' apartment, Mary and Dorcas following her. Over the past few months, the band mates have become more than just, well band mates. And since the girls usually practiced at Ara and Marlenes flat, they all had their own keys. Today all three of them brought over their luggage for the competition. All the bands would get their own apartment, in the same apartment complex as the other bands, where the competition was taking place.

Marlene groans, "Not you too. Arabella's been up since four in the morning stressing over today."

"Actually three."

"Ara!" Lily scolds, her motherly tendencies showing.

"Sorry mum." At this Lily rolls her eyes.

"Are we all ready?" Dorcas asks, clearly nervous as well.

"No."

"Yes!!"

"Sure?"

"No."

"𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘," Sirius says while trying to console James, "Stop worrying we're going to blow all of the other groups out of the water."

All members of The Marauders were at James's house, where they met up before boarding the train to get to the competition.

"Yeah James, we've been practicing and we're really good." Peter says.

James runs a hand through his hair and groans, "I hate that you two are right. But I cant help but worry, I love this band so much."

"We'll be fine James, now shut up before I shove my shoe down your throat." Remus says with a smile.

After 30 more minutes of banter and frantic last-minute packing, Euphemia Potter yells down for the boys, and before they know it they're on their way to the competition.

"Siri, darling," Regulus starts sarcastically, "Could you please get your foot from out of my shirt, it's quite uncomfortable." The boys are in their train compartment, and Sirius was taking up 90% of the space.

"No can do Reggie. Your torso is warm, and my foot is cold."

"Yes, I feel your cold foot, now get it out before i chop it off."

"Mmmm," Sirius pretends to think. "How about my foot stays there and you don't chop it off?"

Remus rolls his eyes looking up from his book, "I was hoping to get some reading time in, but in order for me to do that you two need to stop arguing. Now Sirius, get your disgusting gremlin feet out of Reggie's shirt. It's weird and disgusting."

Sirius grumbles but obliges, then smiles at Remus. "Anything for our Moony."

Regulus rolls his eyes and Remus goes back to his book, a small smile on his face.