Separated Trips

Darren's POV

What!?!?! I just got a message from Mom that we will go back to Canada... today?!?!?!?! And we will stay there for 5 YEARS!?!?!?! How about our career???? I should tell Paulene about this. I guess she's downstairs cooking. So, I went downstairs and found her cooking.

Darren: Hey Paulene?

Since she is facing the other side, I turned her around and found her crying.

Darren: What's wrong?

Paulene: My parents just told me that we will be moving to France for 5 years and that I have to cancel my career in The Voice Kids Duet. *cries*

Darren:.....

Paulene: Darren... I am soooo.... sorry.... *cries*

Darren: My parents also told me the same thing. We will move to Canada.

Paulene: For 5 years?

Darren: Yep... We'll leave after 4 hours...

Paulene: Oh.... Same... So... let's start packing?

Darren: After we eat breakfast..

We ate breakfast, quietly. And we started packing for our trip. We went to our rooms and we got our clothes.

After how many minutes, we were finished packing.

Paulene's POV

I was prepared to go to France now while Darren was also prepared to go to Canada. We told our driver to bring our luggages to our respective houses.

Darren: What should we do now?

Paulene: I dunno, actually.

Darren: *gets phone* I'll just play with my phone.

Paulene: Okay!!! *gets phone* I'll just play with it too.

After what happened like 4 hours of playing with our phone... my Mom called me.
Hello?

Sweetie, we'll be going to France now. Are you ready?

Uhm... I'm not yet ready, Mom. I don't wanna leave the Philippines.

We will go back after 5 years, honey. I am sure of it.

Okay, Mom. I'll just say goodbye to Darren.

We'll fetch you there, honey.

Thank you, Mom.

I looked for Darren and I saw him talking to someone in the phone. After he was done talking in the phone, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Paulene: I guess this is goodbye?

Darren: I hope we won't lose our communication.

Paulene: I hope so....

We went outside our Condo and found our parents talking. When we saw them, tears filled our eyes.

Darren: I'll be missing you so much.

Paulene: Rebound... I hope you will still remember me.

We went to our cars and went to our respective destinations... of course riding the airplane towards our destinations... I am excited but a little sad because of our ruined friendship... That's all for this day, I guess...

☆★♡♥♡★☆★♡♥♡★☆★♡♥♡★☆★♡♥♡★☆★♡♥♡★☆★♡♥♡★☆★♡♥♡★☆
Will this be the end for their friendship??? Or will they still remember each other after 5 years??? Will they encounter new friends??? Or still the same annoying yet awesome friends??? Stay tuned... Next chapter will soon be updated...
Like
Comment
and
Share
Thank you!!!!!