Viral Worldwide?!

Dianne's POV
I was awoken by wet and cold lips against mine. I was still dreaming and I realized that someone kissed me! When I opened my eyes, I saw JK looking back at me. Did he kiss me? I looked at Paulene and Darren, who were giggling. JK stole my first kiss!!!
Dianne: Did you just--?
JK: Kiss you?
Dianne: Did you?
JK: Maybe yes. Maybe no.
Dianne: What do you mean?
JK: Hhhmm. You should find out yourself.
Dianne: Jeekee!!!
JK: I will after you take a bath and get changed.

I jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took a bath and after, I changed into traveling clothes and then brushed my long hair. I went outside and saw Paulene's pet cat. The one that looks like Garfield.
Dianne: Why is he here?
Paulene: He's the one who kissed you.
Dianne: What?
Darren: Licked you, actually.
Dianne: What? I thought it's JK.
JK: You expect me to kiss you?
Dianne: JK!

They grabbed my luggage and went straight to the Espanto's van. I bid goodbye to my parents and followed them.

It was so silent in the van but Paulene began humming Puppy Love that was covered by Darren. She placed her headphone on so she didn't know that Darren started singing. I started to sing and then JK removed her headphones while he sang with us. Paulene smiled at us and started to sing.

After how many minutes, we finally arrived in the airport. We sang a lot of songs. Let's go back to reality because the song part is another story. When Darren stepped down from the van, fans started to take pictures of us. Girls and boys formed a circle around us. We weren't able to move until the guard told the fans to move away. And they did.
Dianne: Thank you, Guard.
Guard: No problem, kiddos. Now go before your plane will leave you.

We ran towards the ticket stuffs... whatever... whatever... whatever... whatever. We went straight to the plane. We sat on our assigned seats and then I slept on JK's shoulder.

~After how many hours~
We arrived in Florida but there are a lot of people outside. I looked at the back to see any famous people. No sign of Miley Cyrus nor Taylor Swift nor Justin Bieber nor Selena Gomez or any of those people.
Darren: Let's go, guys.
Paulene: Wait Darren! Look outside. People are bringing signs that say: Welcome to Florida, Mr. and Ms. Domino. Some also say: Welcome to our country, Mr. and Ms. Gowy.
Dianne: But, who will spread our arrival so fast?
Darren: Some fans, I guess?
Paulene: But...
JK: I thought our competition was only nationwide?
Paulene: Don't tell me... it is worldwide?
Darren: Let's hope that it's not.

We went down and we greeted our fans. After how many hours, we arrived in the hotel.
Dianne: That was so tiring.
JK: You can say that again.
Paulene: Should we go to the Higa's residence now?
Darren: Sure. We can have a little chitchat there and stuffs.

We went to the lobby and we greeted our fans again. We rode a cab then went to the Higa's residence. I actually got his address so don't worry!

They gave me the chance to knock on his door. I can't stop smiling. The door opened, revealing Ryan Higa.
Dianne: Hello!
Ryan: Oh hello! How can I help you?
Dianne: We're here to meet you.
Ryan: Oh! Are you those Filipino singers who came here to meet me?
Paulene: How did you know?
Ryan: I heard it in the news a while ago.
Darren: How did they?
Ryan: Don't worry, guys. Trust me, media is everywhere! That's showbiz life.
JK: Yep! Very true!

Ryan escorted us in his house. It was a nice house, actually. Its huge and the color is pleasing to the eyes.
Ryan: So, are you really here to meet me?
Dianne: Yeah!
Paulene: Darren's mom said we can have a little vacation for now.
JK: Best Mom I know, for sure.
Ryan: Where are you heading next after Florida?
JK: Canada. I will be having a greet and meet with my fans there.

We talked and talked. After how many hours, we decided to go back to the hotel so I took a quick selfie with Ryan.
Dianne: Thank you for the selfie.
Ryan: No problem! Thank you for visiting me. I'll be happy if you will come over again next time.
Darren: We'll try! Bye!

We rode a cab to the hotel and then went straight to bed. I am so tired from those fans but I also like the attention that they gave me. Goodnight!

^^^   ^^^   ^^^   ^^^   ^^^   ^^^   ^^^   ^^
How was this chapter? I really hope you will like it. I tried my best. I made this in a hurry because I don't know what happened to the other one. It got deleted without me deleting it. Whuuuuuuuut? Nevermind that! Atleast I updated!

You already know what to do. Please vote and comment and follow me in Instagram and Twitter: @paupeeboo.

Thankies! :)