Prepare yourself, Canada

JK's POV
I woke up to the sound of our alarm clock. I stretched and sat up straight. The others aren't awake yet so I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I don't know where we are going so I just have to wait for them to tell me or us. I don't care.

After I took a bath, I saw Dianne and Darren on the table while Paulene is cooking. They are still in their pajamas so I guess, they just woke up.
JK: Hey guys! What's cooking?
Paulene: They told me to cook two eggs and bacon. Is that okay? Or should I make pancakes?
JK: It's okay!
Dianne: So, Ren, where will we be going right now?
Darren: We have 12 hours to shop and tour around Florida and then we will go to Canada.
Dianne: I don't wanna tour anymore. I already met Ryan and that's what I came here for.
Darren: Okay, fine. So, should we change the plane schedule?
Paulene: After 5 hours, D. I still wanna stay here a little longer.
JK: Yeah. I'll miss this place.

After eating breakfast, we played with our gadgets and I tweeted in Twitter that I'll be there in Canada to have fansigning and stuffs.
Paulene: Hey JK?
JK: Yeah?
Paulene: I thought you wanna go to France? To see the Eiffel Tower.
JK: My fans' dreams are more important to me than my own dream.
Paulene: You are a very thoughtful idol.
Darren: Hey look! We're in TV.
Paulene: Huh? Why?
Darren: ABS-CBN saw us last night in Ryan's house and they are looking forward to JK's greet and meet in Canada.
Dianne: Very updated people!
Paulene: That's media! Everywhere we go... always updated.

After 3 hours, we changed into our clothes and we headed to the airport to Canada. Darren told us to sit in the waiting area. After 2 hours of arguing with the girl in the counter, he told us to go now since the plane is here. We rode the plane and waited for the plane to arrive.

After hours of sleeping and taking pictures with fans in the plane, we finally arrived.
Darren: I miss you, Canada!
JK: Where are we staying?
Darren: In my house.
Paulene: Choose... Darren's house or my aunt's apartment?
Dianne: Ren's house
JK: Ren's house
Darren: My house
Paulene: My aunt's apartment is in Albany, Toronto, Canada.
Darren: TORONTO?!?!?!?!
Dianne: That's the capital of Canada.
JK: Apartment
Dianne: Apartment
Darren: Apartment

We rode a taxi towards Albany, Toronto, Canada. Her aunt welcomed us and gave each of us a room.
P's Aunt: So, I'm Annie Romero. Call me Tita Annie or Mrs. Romero, any of the two.
Paulene: Where's uncle?
Tita Annie: He's at work.
Darren: This looks like a condo unit.
Dianne: Yeah, so huge.
Tita Annie: So, there's a pink room, purple room, green and blue. You can do whatever you want. Dinner will be ready soon.

The four of us ran to the room where we wanted to stay. I stayed in the blue room and wow! All of the things inside are all blue! Awesome!!! I stayed inside and played with my phone.
Dianne: Jeekee, you going with us?
JK: Where?
Dianne: Outside. We'll just play with the snow.
JK: Sure. Just go out first, I'll be following you.

I got on my feet and got the sweater inside the cabinet of my room. I went outside and saw them building a snowman.
JK: Whatcha doin'?
Paulene: We're making OLAF!!!
JK: It looks more like Hans then Olaf.
Dianne: Don't ruin our imagination! Plus, Hans is not this tall.
JK: I mean... Hans has a bad attitude and your so-called "Olaf" is as bad as the attitude of Hans.
Darren: Give them a break, Karlos.
JK: I'll be in my room.

I turned around to go in when someone threw a snowball at me. I faced them and all of them laughed while Paulene smirked. Bad girl. I threw a snowball at her and it landed on Dianne. Bad thrower, JK, bad thrower. We hit each other with snowballs until Tita Annie called us for dinner.
Paulene: What's for dinner, Auntie?
Tita Annie: Corn soup since it's cold and mashed potatoes with rice, if you want. I also cooked adobo for all of you.
Darren: Thank you, Tita.
Tita Annie: No problem!

We were enjoying our dinner when someone entered the apartment. It was Paulene's uncle.
Paulene: Good evening, Uncle Henry.
P's Uncle: Good evening, Paulene. Surprised to see you here. What are you doing here?
Paulene: My bestfriend, JK, is having a greet and meet here. And we are having a vacation.
P's Uncle: Hello there! I'm Paulene's uncle. You can call me Tito Henry or Mr. Romero, if you want.
Dianne: Nice to meet you, Tito.
Darren: Pleasure to meet you, Tito.
JK: Glad to meet you, Tito.
Tito Henry: Nice, Pleasure and Glad to meet you, Darren, Dianne and JK.
Paulene: Come eat with us, Uncle.
Tito Henry: I'm still full. No, thank you!

After having dinner, I slept early for the greet and meet tomorrow. 3 of them are still chatting. I don't care about them. Nighty night!

¥¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥¥ ¥¥
Hello!!! How was it? I also enjoyed this chaptie! Please vote and comment, guys.

Thankies!!! ;)