Ok we are ending this now

Y/n was feeling a bit depressed after the tragic revelation of her benny boy.

She went to the very top of her family's castle thing contemplating life and things like that.

'Maybe I should jump' she thought to herself

"Yeah that's a good idea sure let's do it," she said though the deepest part of her mind knew Olivia would miss her dearly.

Taking one final breath... she jumped. 

Her long skirt flew through the air and she knew this would be the end and her heart would finally be at rest. 

All of a sudden she felt the sensation of being caught. 

As she looked up she recognized the familiar face of..... OLIVIA RODRIGO

Her words were taken from her. Even though Olivia was in love with her she thought that she would never want to see her again. 

As they were landing she faced Olivia. 

"O-o-o-o-o-Olivia i-i-i-i-i-I t-thought you would never want to see me again" she cried

The so-called Olivia paused and wondered if she should reveal herself. She knew deep in her heart that y/n would accept her. 

So she pulled off her mask with these words, "I'm not quis putas sum" 

Under the mask stood...

BENVOLIO??!?!?!?!??!??!??!!??!?!

y/n was in shock she had thought he never even existed! 

"i-i-i-I BENVOLIO??!?!?!?!" she called out, "I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT EXIST!"

He went on to recall the epic tale of fighting the evil Olivia Rodrigo robot for her skin and taking it as a battle trophy but I am too lazy to write all that. 

They lived happily ever after and had 18 children and 25 cats 

y/n lived to the ripe old age of 42...

she later died of gang violence 

Benvolio lived to the age of 51...

he later died from gang violence 

THE END