leon

Iris coughs up water waking up. "were not done yet" Ethan helps her up

"i miss much" Iris asks

"I killed a huge fish by myself"

"wow"

"let's go"

"ethan"

"yeah"

"do you feel bad for these people"

"the villagers yes but these fucks no"

"well you heard them lady dimitrescu loved those girls donna seemed not all there moreau seems like he wants love and there victims to her spell"

"like the bakers" Ethan asks

"yeah"

"I could see it i'm surprised your still so sweet finding the good in people after everything"

"its my thing so were the bakers all of these people were victims"

"so touching Iris your better off than I thought" the tv turns on

"who's that" ethan turns around

"oh come on we just met a while back and iris sponge bath  not that it really matters"

"your the last assholes in my way aren't you"

"you've both got fight but whats the plan when you have all four flasks of each child"

"what are you trying to get at" Ethan asks

"I could lend you both a hand"

"trying to get on our good side"

"don't get cocky I'd kill you both if you weren't worth the trouble there's a strongehold not too far outside the village got there get my flasks do that and you pass first head back to the graveyard"

With Leon
Leon pulls up Chris from the water "where's Iris"

Chris coughs "I don't know"

"you told me you found her"

"moreau the big fish came in seperated us"

"god damn it" Leon slams his hands down on the ground

With Iris
Ethan removes a cloth and gasps  "what the hell"

"what"

"the four lords with x's dead and wow"

"truth hurts doesn't it let me guess you're thinking take me out like the others and then you get to go and save your precious chldren right"

"were healing our children"

"look first off Iris sorry for taking over your husband crashing his car he's fine why do you think I made his cage so weak let him have his gun you got me all wrong here" he stops hearing noises below "dammit I'm talking here" he walks over to the oepning bwlow shut your fucking hole" He looks at them "sorry about that take a seat" he grabs two chairs.

"Listen iris Ethan your both getting playing"

"what are you talking about you think this is a game" Ethan asks

heisenberg throws a knife "i said sit" he pushes them down "lady super sized bitch ugly ass psycho doll and that moronic freak don't you get it its a test to see if your both strong enough to be apart of Miranda's family"

"None of us want to be apart of family"

"neither did I but here we are and I'm next in line right kill me move up the chain well fuck that"