CH 1:Saiyans Awakening!

An unfamiliar scene is playing. "Luz wake up...Please..." Amity Pleaded. Luz could only groan a bit. Let me tell you of a story of miraculous outcomes.

A few hours earlier...
Luz Azul Noceda.
Age:14
Race: Hybrid Saiyan.
Short Brown Hair, Light Green Eyes,

She and her older sister, Lucia are looking around the owl house in search of something. While Searching Lucia Finally Spoke Up "You find anything Luz?" Lucy asked "Nope. It's like she disappeared." Luz said looking saddened at the thought of losing something she loves very much "Don't worry your little head off Sis. Go check the basement, We haven't checked there yet." "Right!" Luz ran into the basement "MM!" A bird pellet ripped itself open and out popped Amity Blight, Luz's lover "I'm so gonna kill the bird." Amity said stomping up the stairs "Wait!" Luz said blocking amity's path "Move Luz." "Can I get a kiss real quick?" "Alright..." Amity said kissing Luz on the cheek "You're hopeless Luz." Lucy said walking behind her "And?" Luz asked "Geez." Lucy said grinning as Amity's sister Amelia walked in "Wanna play pocky Noceda?" Lucy just grabbed the stick out of Amelias mouth, kissed her, and ate the pocky, Like That.

" Lucy said grinning as Amity's sister Amelia walked in "Wanna play pocky Noceda?" Lucy just grabbed the stick out of Amelias mouth, kissed her, and ate the pocky, Like That

"No, In Fact. I Wouldn't." Lucy Said Chuckling "Lucy Loves chocolate." Luz said "And her. Yep. You two are related." Lucy said looking at Amity "..." Lucys grin turned straight into a frown as she heard something outside "Luz, Amity, Hermosa. You all stay here." She said "What?! But I wanna-"  "No! You stay here Luz!" Lucy demanded "What the... W-what's going on?" Amelia asked surprised at Lucy's sudden caution "Stay in the house." Lucy said flying off into the woods grabbing something "Hey!" That something was the golden guard.

"Luz, Any Idea Why You're Sisters Acting So... Weird?" "She Always Takes Caution When She Feels A Loved One Is In Danger." "Ah. That Was The Smartest Thing I've Heard You Say." Amelia Said smirking "That Was The Most I've Heard You Ever Question Your Girlfriend."

Off on some island... "Okay, Goldie. Tell me why your here." "Where? I forget." The gold masked boy said turning around "Hah!" He yelled pulling his staff out "That's not going to stop me." Lucy said dodging the beam "Put the staff down or I burn you to a crisp." She said pulling out a fire glyph "Do it, you won't." "Maybe you're right." Lucy said throwing a blank paper using a solar flare without her hands. The golden guard was blinded and started squirming "AAAAGH!!" He yelled "You're welcome." "YOURE WELCOME?!?" He yelled being left in pain "You're lucky I didn't kill you." The boy opened his eyes "You? Kill me? Hah!" He laughed "What makes you say that?" Lucy raised her arm and fired a burning attack into the sky it flew up, exploded and hunter looked up in fear "See?" "I-I... I see." "Now I'm gonna go home. See ya." Lucy said turning around raising her hand waving the back of her hand at him. Lucy walked home to the owl house but she smelt the air "*Sniff* Huh?" She turned her head, and unlike before she saw a abandoned temple "...Huh." Unknown to Lucy Luz, Amity, and Amelia had snuck out following the brown haired women.

A minute later inside the castle Lucy had figured Luz had snuck out but acted like she didn't. She had walked into an empty room where it was a little too quiet. "Real quiet..." She commented "!!" Lucy was punched in the head so hard she blacked out "Lucy?" Luz asked walking into the room with the others "Lucy!" She said spotting her sister on the floor passed out "Blood." "Well, well, well." "Belos."