finale chapter: the tournament of power

For the next coming days you train more to try and get a better handle on your ultra instinct, you train in the god room of spirit and time aka the divine hyperbolic time chamber.
You literally train for years to try and get a grasp on your ultra instinct and while you can turn it on and off again. You haven't managed to master it quite yet.
You have managed to use the hakai without being completely sapped of your energy though.
You train along side goka and vegeta to try and teach them ultra instinct, despite everything though...they only managed to get it to work once.

Goka: man...I can't believe I haven't got this down yet!

Vegeta: tch...I'll master this ultra instinct
No matter what

You all are ejected out of the place and as you land you grew a beard so you have to shave that.

Y/n: I'll just look silly

Vegeta: is it time for the tournament?

Whis: indeed! Let us proceed

You and whis along with the girls and beeri all go inside the god cube taking it to earth to pick up everyone.
But you're hit with a minor snag.

Gohanna: I'm sorry dad...but me and tabathai can't go...we need to take care of the earth...

Tabathai: like hell those alien terrorists are gonna threaten my planet!

A bunch of assassin's that showed up keep attacking people and threatening to destroy everything if y/n, goka and vegeta don't show themselves.

Beeri: I'll destroy this whole planet myself if you don't!!!

Y/n: easy beeri! We can take care of these guys!

Beeri: there's no time!!! If we're late our universe will be destroyed!!!

Y/n: ok ok, how about I get replacements?
Buu! Tuu! We need you girls!

Y/n: ok ok, how about I get replacements? Buu! Tuu! We need you girls!

Buu: hmm...buu hungie =3=

Y/n: there's no time! We need to go!

Buu: buu hungie!!!