Epilogue: future what-if

Age 767
(After the defeat of cell)

You and all of the fighters head to the look out in order to wish away all the destruction left from the fight with cell.
Since goku wasn't the main catalyst for all of these events she never died nor did she wish to remain dead.

Shenron: it is done...the deaths caused by the one known as cell have been brought back
Now your second wish

Y/n: I think we're good shenron...well can we get 200 million zenny?

Everyone pratfalls as they wonder what's with the sudden money interest.

Y/n: scholarships for hanchia and gohanna
They want to go to that prestigious high school

Shenron: done

The suit case of money plops down and shenron flies away as I jump up and catch the two dragonballs.

Tienya: question, can't you just catch all the dragonballs that way?

Y/n: I only want the 4 and 7 star balls why would I catch all of them?
If we actually need them we can get them pretty easy

Tienya: fair enough

You fly over to capsule Corp and you go there because you want to see off Poma and Raunch.

Y/n: so how did the time machine get damaged?

Poma: cell decided to destroy it so we couldn't get any help from the past

Y/n: must be my cells working that train of thought
So you need to repair it?

You fly up to the cockpit and help out with the wiring business, you used to do this with bulma sometimes.

Poma: dad, you sure you should be messing with this stuff?

Y/n: relax, I helped your aunt bulma before this shouldn't be hard

Unfortunately you bump the wrong button and the machine closes and zooms through space time.

Y/n: oh shit!! Where is it even sending me??!

You crash the machine and get out after it's landed in a timezone full of ruined buildings.

Y/n: ok, not the best ride I've ever had
That title belongs to princess vegeta, sorry goka I love you, but she rocked me like a hurricane

You get out as you wonder through the ruins not sensing any life in the city...at least at first then you found a shop of some kind and two girls wearing different clothes.

at least at first then you found a shop of some kind and two girls wearing different clothes