Chapter 5

Sophia P.O.V.

We walk towards the pool. When we arrive, we sit equal on our favourite spots. The loungers in the corner of the pool, there you have the best view. Olivia pulls her dress right off and jumps into the cold water.

"Hey, you're making me all wet!" I scream as I feel the cold splashes on my face and rest of my body.

"Exactly what I wanted to happen!" She says, laughing as she turns up.

"Argh you’ll get that back!" I say as I quickly pull off my clothes and jump beside her in the water making a bomblet.

"Did you think!" She says as she quickly swims away. Once I get above water, she is at the other side of the pool, as I set in the chase.

"Come back you!" I say, laughing. She sticks her tongue out and climbs the side. I also swim to the side and run through the side to her but she quickly jumps back into the water and swims to the side where no edge is, well there is an edge but it's really small and when you clim over it, you'll fall of the mountain. I quickly jump back into the pool. This time she is not so fast and I have her, I push her underwater and she comes gasping up again.

"I nearly choked!" She gasped. I laugh when I see her red face.

"You deserved it!" I say, laughing, we're hanging on the edge and enjoy the view.

"Does Tom work today?" Olivia asks suddenly. I can feel my head turning into red.

"Yeah ... I think so." I say. He works here since last summer and I find him really cute. He has brown curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. In one way or another, he is super attractive.

"I haven’t seen him yet ..." says Olivia.

"I haven’t seen him also yet ..." I say.

"Hello ladies, nice weather huh!" speaking about the devil ...

"Hi Tom, how are you?" Olivia turns around and I do the same.

"Good, you girls?" He looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Great ..." I say, I feel that my head becomes red.

"I'll just take the towel change here." He says as he walks to the cabinet with towels. I look at his muscular body, oh he's so handsome!

"All right!" Olivia says cheerfully, she gives me a poke in my side. What should I say?

"You have new guests I heard Addison saying." Says Tom. I nod.

"Right, you've seen them already?" I ask in a raspy voice. Oh my gosh that sounded terrible.

"No, I heard that it were a couple of lads from a boy band. Liv, is it the band that you are such a fan of? "He asks. Now it's her turn to become red.

"Jep." She said popping the p.

"Cool." He says.

"But I’ve to go back, have fun girls!" He says, he gives me a wink. I melt inside. He walks away and slowly let myself slip under water.

Olivia P.O.V.

I see Sophia slowly sliding with a red head under water. She should definitely cool off ... I chuckle and look at Tom who walks away. When he’s almost at the exit, I see a group of people walk into the pool. Tom bangs against the front boy. Harry. I look at how he apologized and pull Sophia out of the water

"Cooled down?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, I guess ..." she says with a smile.

"Oh gosh ... look over there." Tell me, Harry isn’t the only one who walks in this direction. Also Niall and Liam are with him