Magic happens ✨❣️

When he proposed her she couldn't believe that.

Dharma : A...Ash.... Ashwin enna solreenga ??
Ashwin : Ama ma I am in love with you completely. Indha bouquet ah nee vaangita na nee enna accept pannikita nu artham...
Dharma : a...adhu...
Ashwin : enna accept pannikuviya ??
Dharma : Illa ashwin...ennala ungala accept pannika mudiyadhu..I'm sorry.

Within that she left from the room. He was broken completely, tears fall on his cheeks. He wiped out and took the gift. He came out to see her standing near his bike. He went near her.

Ashwin : Sorry ma !! Na edho thapaa purinj....

Instantly she sealed his lips with hers. He dropped the gift and the bouquet in his hands and held her neck. It was so passionate and intimate. After a few seconds she relieved from it.
She opened her eyes with tears.

Dharma : you asked me that will I be yours..right ?
Ashwin : mmm
Dharma : I think ipo ungaluku adhukaana answer kedachurukum (she told that with so much blush)
Ashwin : ivlo aasaiya vechuruka...apo yen ulla na sollumbodhu vendam nu sonna ?
Dharma : ama ulla epdi idhelam pandradhu ? Ellarum irundhangale
Ashwin : Adipaavi kedi fellow...
Dharma : hehehe 😁
Ashwin : aana semmaya irundhuchu...( While showing the lipstick on his lips)
Dharma : Aiyooo ponga Ashwineyyy...🙈🙈❤️
Ashwin : daily um indha maari kedaikum ah ??
Dharma : aiyadaa...aasa dhann
Ashwin : apo illaya ?? ( With his puppy face)
Dharma : helo Mr. Romba aasa padaathinga...adhelam thonumbodhu nane kudupen..pothuma ??
Ashwin : apo okayy 😁😁
Dharma : seri seri ipo vandi edunga...namma polaam...
Ashwin : iru iru...adhukula avasara patta epdi ??na kudutha gift ah piruchu paakave illaye
Dharma : Ada aama la...kudunga kudunga paakren
Ashwin : mmm intha....
Dharma : apdi enna dhan iruku nu paapom..

She wrapped off the gift cover. And it contains a small album..

Dharma : enna nga idhu ??
Ashwin : open panni paru ma
Dharma : mmm

And when she opened it, the first photo of the album was her amma carrying her when she was a baby. Quickly she was teared up. The next photo was her primary school photo with her father and brother. Third one was she's getting a medal in the running race competition. Then next was, she is standing in the rain with a Lil boy ( first time when Ashu saw her). She was totally surprised and looked at him. He just smiled and asked her to see the next.
She turned to the next one and saw an another photo of her dancing in the rain. Her heart goes there. And the final one is, the selfie of her with him that was taken last Sunday. She hugged him after seeing it. He too hugged and caressed her hair.

Ashwin : pudichuruka ??
Dharma : romba....🥺🥺
Ashwin : ennayuma ??
Dharma : ungala matum romba romba ❣️🥺love you
Ashwin : Love you ma !! Epome naa unkuda dhan irupen...seriya ??
Dharma : mmm❤️

He then kissed her forehead.

Ashwin : Seri polaama ?? ( In his base voice )
Dharma : mmm polaam ( in her cute voice )

Then they both got up in the bike. She held his waist and leaned on him.

( Guys !! Start playing the song "vizhiyil un vizhiyil " from gireedam movie)
He took her to a nearby Shivan temple and told her to get down. Then he parked the bike and both went inside the temple after leaving their slippers out. She held his hands and smiled at him and he repeated. Then they went near the Shivan statue and asked archagar to make spcl Pooja..after the Pooja was done, they both sat on the steps and he kept kumkum on her forehead.
She smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

Dharma :  inaiku dhan na romba sandhosama iruken
Ashwin : inaiku matum illa ini epome na iruka varaikum unna sirika vechute dhan irupen
Dharma : 🥰🥰🥰 okay my love.
Ashwin : paara 😉 !!
Dharma : 😁...seri adhu irukatum.. ungaluku epdi iniku en birthday nu theriyum ??
Ashwin : adhelam solla maaten secret.
Dharma : Ada sollu pa...pls pls (asked with her puppy face)
Ashwin : Un Insta bio la irundhu dhan therinjukuten 😉
Dharma : enoda Insta I'd ungaluku epdi ??
Ashwin : oruthanga la namaku pudikum na avangala pathi nama epdiyachu therinjuka try pannuvom la ? Apdi dhan nanum therinjukuten
Dharma : ohooo apdi...??
Ashwin : mmm apdiye dhan😉

Dharma laughed at him and again leaned on his shoulder. He kept his head on hers and interlocked his fingers with hers.

----------to be continued--------