Bio

Izuku Midoriya/Gold Aizawa:

Age:16

Quirk:Ghost,Monster tamer,hypnosis,candy shop ,Ghost Pokemon and Telekinesis.

Normal clothes:

Hero costume:

Hero name:Ghost King

Ghost: He is able to do anything a ghost he is also able to summon and talk to ghost.

Drawback:He gets see through when over used also  his hair turns black and his skin turns white when being used.

Monster Tamer:He is able to tame any monster even the scariest, he is also able to turn into them.

Drawback:He gets hungry when over using this quirk

Hypnosis:He is able to hypnotize any living thing even plants.

Drawback:His eyes turn emerald green when being used and he gets sleepy when over used.

Candy shop:He is able to make a non-stop set of candy and he is also able to make candy objects and turn stuff into candy.

Drawback:He gets a sweet tooth and when he eats/drinks something with  sugar he won't stop eating/drinking tell all is gone.

Ghost Pokemon: He is able to make ghost like Pokemon ,talk to them and make them look human.

Drawback:all the Pokemon he makes will be females.

Telekinesis:He is able to make stuff and himself float and it's stronger than his mother's.

Drawback:When being used everything turns into the neon version of what he is wearing. 

Likes:The Bakugou family,The Todoroki family,The Aizawa family,All Might,His sister,the U.A staff members,The big three,Real hero's,His Pokemon,Candy and Soda.

Dislikes:His mom,His father,fake hero's,Abusers,Rapist,Bullies,sour stuff,Himiko's old family and some villains.

Word count:282