Eleven

It's been a week since I started painting and putting together furniture for Blaires room. Raydin and Noah came in to help so I could surprise my girls.

This week has been amazing. As you can guess my parents were thrilled and asked when we were getting married so she could have more grandbabies.

I just laughed and said soon mom don't worry.

No we haven't went all the way yet because I'm waiting until she's my wife. Which will be soon. With my season opener tomorrow I am surprising tickets to the game for Raydin, Noah, Luke, Lacey, and Blaire. My parents and siblings and lord everyone are going to stay at the hotel and watch the kids after the game so I can take my girl out with the other players and wives/girlfriends.

In the last week Blaire and Luke have been up to something as well. Since I've been renovating the room I haven't allowed anyone upstairs. Luke is now very suspicious and I am wondering what they are up to.

Lacey had to show a house today so I have the kids busy outside with my sister and Noah. I shower and get in some nice slacks and dress shirt and wait. The suspense is killing me really.

I pull out the 3 caret ring I bought with the help of my mom. She loves Lacey so much and Lacey started calling my father pops. Which he eats up.

Lacey hasn't met anyone else from my family, but she will tonight when everyone comes over. My mother has ordered Chinese for everyone to be delivered. God I hope she says yes.

Lacey comes barging into the house looking for me and runs into our bedroom. I'm laughing behind the closed door so I can scare her. I walk out quietly and wrap my arms around her waist.

God she's so beautiful.

Where are the kids love?

Outside. You know I love you right. I'll love you forever if you will answer this one request.

I let go of her and kneel while she turns around and cries.

Lacey Marie Titan I have loved you since the day I saw you. Our journey has been fast, but I promise to care for you and our children. To love and cherish you. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and become my wife?

Hell yes I'll marry you.

I stand and wrap my fingers through her hair and kiss her like I never have before. I kiss her with all the pent up emotions I've been feeling. She jumps in my arms and wraps her petite legs firmly around my waist. I lay her down on our bed and ravish her mouth down her neck. I leave love bites to show the world she is mine. I am painfully hard in my pants and I have to stop before it escalates.

Rhy please don't stop. Please baby.

Love. The kids are outside and I have a surprise for Blaire. Come. I promise when you become my wife I will ravish your body where you won't be able to walk for a week. So up you go.

Pay back is a bitch. Just wait.

I groan and grab her hand and walk outside to get the kids.

We all run upstairs and stand beside Luke's door. Blaire this is Luke's room. I open the door and Luke runs into his room and I grab him by the collar of his shirt while he giggles. Come on bub we have a surprise for Blaire.

We walk down the hall and down another one when I bend down to look at Blaire.

She's just as beautiful as her mother.

Blaire. This surprise is for you. Open the door.

Blaire runs into her room and starts jumping on the bed with Luke while Lacey and I just stare at our Kids.

Mommy. Does this mean I live here now? What about you.

Blaire we both live here. This is our new home. Our family.

Luke let's go.

I have no idea where they are going so I look at Lacey while she just shrugs her shoulders. We follow down the stairs were the kids come running from the basement with a card.

What is this kids?

Open it please please.

So I grab Lacey so we can open it together.

I didn't know I could be more emotional than I was when I asked Lacey to be my wife. This. This just breaks me into a small puddle.

I look at Lacey as she's crying too.

Don't you like it?

I bend down and I grab these two kids who have my entire heart. I kiss both their cheeks and tell them from the bottom of my heart.

"Daddy and mommy love the both of you so much"

I promise the both of you. I will protect you forever.

I am the happiest man alive. I have two awesome kids and a woman I love with everything in me.

 I have two awesome kids and a woman I love with everything in me

The card the kids made

A few hours later my entire family is here

A few hours later my entire family is here. My sisters. Logan. Blake and Sam and their three kids.

Life is perfect. Or so I thought.