TIMELINE

BEFORE ACT ONE
THE BIRTH OF GREATNESS
1344-1383

5th of May 1344: Sara Plouton arrives in the Ottoman Empire at its capital, Bursa at the age of nine in the harem of Orhan the first

10th of May 1344: Sara Hatun beings her lesson in the harem.

21st of May 1344: Sara Hatun becomes a maid in the harem.

2nd of November 1354: Sara Hatun becomes a concubine maid in the service of Nilufer Hatun, Bas Kadin, wife of Orhan the first.

31st of December 1354: Gia Hugo arrives in the Ottoman Empire at its capital, Bursa at the age of fifteen in the harem of Orhan the first.

5th of January 1356: Sara Hatun and Gia Hatun meet for the first time and they hate each other.

17th of March 1356: Gia Hatun becomes a concubine maid in the service of Famita Hatun, daughter of Orhan the first and Nilufer Hatun, Bas Kadin.

3rd of April 1357: Suleyman Pasha, the son and heir of Orhan the first and Nilufer Hatun, Bas Kadin, dies in a hunting accident and Sehzade Murad is considered the principal heir to the throne after his elder brother Sehzade Ibrahim, the son of Orhan the first wife Asporca Hatun, Bas Kadin.

10th of June 1357: Sehzade Murad is given Anatolia province and given his own harem. He leaves the capital with his mother and sister Famita Hatun.

14th of June 1357: Nilufer Hatun, Bas Kadin pick new concubines for her son, Sehzade Murad and she picks Gia Hugo, who arrived with her daughter, Famita Sultan just days earlier from visiting the capital. Gia Hatun is renamed Fulane Hatun by Nilufer Hatun.

15th of June 1357: Sara Hatun runs to Nilufer Hatun's chambers begging Nilufer Hatun to allow her to be one of Sehzade Murad's concubines.

26th of August 1357: Nilufer Hatun slaps Sara Hatun for her disobedience and dismisses her from the Sultana's service.

30th of August 1357: Sara Hatun becomes a maid in the laundry room much to her dismay.

2nd of September 1357: Fulane Hatun goes to halvet.

6th of September 1357: Sara Hatun gets in a fight with Lala Hatun who is the favorite of Sehzade Murad. Sara is canned a fifty times on the feet.

16th of September 1357: Sara Hatun is pushed down long stairs by random concubines on the orders of Lala Hatun.

26th of September 1357: Sara Hatun fall sick with a fever and reaches near death, but survives.