Symptoms

3 WEEKS LATER

MIKEY POV

7:13am

I felt nauseous again, that's when I grabbed grabbed my hand up to my mouth. I felt like I need to vomit.

I started running towards my bathroom, running into Shin in that process.

"Your up earl-," I only pushed him.

I slammed the door open, lifted the toilet seat, and emptied all of my stomach. I then heard some foot steps, it was Shin, he asked, "Mikey, are you ok, this has been going on for days?"

"I already said, I am fin-" I spoke way too soon.

I went on for at least 3 rounds until I finally stopped. Shin kept rubbing my back, hoping that would have helped at least a bit.

"Mikey go rest in bed, I'm going to make you some tea and bring your breakfast, if you don't get better soon I'm sending you to a doctor." Shin said.

"I'm fine Shin, if I go its just going to be a waste of time," I complained.

"Fine, Fine, I wont argue with you, but if you vomit ONE more time, I'm making a appointment, and NO complaining. You can have a disease or even CANCER." he raised his hands up.

For the past few days I had been vomiting more lately, having headaches, and some of my favorite foods are starting to smell horrible.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Mikey I'm here with one of your most favorite foods, an omelet, with green tea and a dorayaki," he smiled.

"THANK YOU SH-," I once again started running for the bathroom. I emptied once again my stomach, my throat had started to hurt.

"That's enough Mikey, I'm going to the clinic with you later today, NO EXCEPTIONS, I'm making a appointment right now," he stated and pulled out his phone.

"No please Shin, I don't wanna go," I made my puppy eyes.

"But Mikey you cant continue like this, meanwhile go get some stomach pills for your stomach from the convenient store, Ok?" he asked me.

"UGHHHHHH, fine," I rolled my eyes.

I got myself dressed in some baggy pants, a white shirt, white shoes and Draken's jacket. I had gotten very close to it ever since he forgot it.

While walking to the store, I looked up some of my symptoms, I was shocked for many of the answers. All of them stated at least something of pregnancy, but I couldn't be, right? I'm a guy, I can't get pregnant and have a child, I'm almost 15 anyway, I might have had a sexual relationship but that's impossible.

With all my thoughts I had made it too the store. I walked on in, not a lot of people were in there since it was still early, but still had a few peeps. I walked to the back where the pharmacy was.

"Ummm, excuse me?" I asked.

"How may I help you," a 60-70 year old lady said.

"Is there any pills for stomach pains or vomiting constantly?" My nerves started to increase.

"Yes of course, wait here?" she went to a cabinet to pull it out.

To my side there was some pregnancy test, I was hesitant at first thinking it was a stupid idea but I had to know the truth. Shit.

I grabbed one and hid it in my sleeve, luckily I saw no cameras.

"Here you go sir, have a good day" she smiled.