𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We reach the wall and I stop, Monty's grip on my arm stopping him also.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"No" I lie, shaking my head.

He tugs me forward before letting go off me and I follow behind him into camp.

"Ava!" I hear a shout that sounds like it's full of concern and I turn to see Raven.

Raven's voice draws attention to me and soon I'm surrounded by people asking me a load of questions. I panic, feeling claustrophobic and then I hear a loud voice yelling.

"Everyone get back!" The voice demands.

I see Bellamy pushing through the crowd and my arm is grabbed, I look beside me to see Finn. Finn opens his mouth to speak but Bellamy grabs my face, looking at it in concern.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asks.

"Somebody get Clarke!" Finn shouts, making himself useful.

"I went to the waterfall to look for Octavia-" I'm cut off.

"Are you insane? I told you not to do anything stupid!" Bellamy scolds me.

"Let me finish!" I snap and he grits his teeth.

"I was looking for Octavia when I heard noises. A grounder attacked me. We fought but she wouldn't stop coming at me...so I stabbed her" I explain and there is gasps heard around me.

"I had no choice!" I shout.

"You did the right thing" Bellamy tells me.

"No, you didn't. All you've done is piss them off!" Finn argues.

"What was she supposed to do, Collins? Just let the grounder kill her?!" Bellamy shouts and I grab his arm.

"Stop fighting!" I yell.

Before either of them can protest they are barged out the way and Clarke is grabbing my face.

"I need hot water and a cloth!" She yells.

"Move! There's nothing to see here!" She then screams at the crowd who disperses.

I'm tugged to the drop ship and up the ladders. Clarke sits me in a chair and tilts my head back, tutting.

"You've made a right mess, Ava" She states.

"What was I supposed to do!" I wail but she smiles.

"I meant the blood. It's everywhere" She elaborates and I smile sheepishly.

"Sorry" I mumble.

Jasper comes up with the water and cloth. I give him a smile and he returns it.