Chapter 2:

~AFTER SCHOOL~

"So, do you want to have coffee or something?" Daniel asked me.

"Sure" I smiled.

We went to the nearest cafe. Too bad it was closed.

"Hmm. It's closed. Do you want to come over at my house? I'm sure my sister baked another cake again." I asked.

"It's 4:00. Sure i'll go"

~AT THE HOUSE~
We rang the doorbell and saw a guy who was looking pretty nice instead of Gab.

"Uhh, who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, you must be Gabbie's sister. Come in"

"And you are?" he added looking at Daniel.

"This is my friend Daniel" I answered.

"Let us go to le kitchen!" I said grabbing Daniel's hand.

"GAB!" I called.

"Yeah?" She replied from upstairs.

"Oh Sky, who's this handsome fella you're with?" she asked coming in the kitchen wearing a hot red dress.

"My friend Daniel, and where the heck are you going?"

"We're going to a restaurant downtown. See you later!" She shouted going out the house.

I opened the fridge and saw a strawberry cake. I got it and took 2 slices and grabbed some orange juice. We went to the living room to watch some tv while eating. We sat down and had an awkward silence while I turned on the tv.

"So, anything else?" I asked.

"Nope. Thank you for the cake by the way. This is delicious!" He smiled.

Damn. His smile and that accent is just giving me butterflies.

"Heh. Thank my sister. I can't bake" I smiled back.

"So, have you ever had a boyfriend before?" He asked.

"Hell no. Well, actually I have but it wasn't official and all. How about you?" I answered.

"Actually I have but she cheated on me and left." He frowned.

"I am so sorry to bring that up" I said.

"It's completely fine. I moved on and I've been looking forward to someone else." He smirked.

"Oh. If you say so. So who's that girl you're looking forward to?" I asked.

"Well, she's beautiful, smart, kind and down to earth and have I told you that she's also beautiful?"

Hmmm. I feel hurt. I don't know. Sky! Come one! You barely know him. Why do I like this guy? He's like, attracting me with his green eyes, his smile, his Australian accent, EVERYTHING! What the hell? Is this guy immortal or something? I have never liked a guy this much before. Oh my God Sky!

"Sky?" he interrupted my deep thought.

"Yeah sorry" I looked at him.

"We should trade numbers. Maybe walk to school together tomorrow?" He said finishing his piece of cake.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

We traded numbers. I grabbed the plate and glass that we had. I was about to clean it since the dishwasher wasn't working but he grabbed my hand.

"Please, you've done enough for me today at least let me wash that?" he insisted.

"Fine" I sighed.

I sat on the couch in the living room scrolling over twitter. I searched Daniel. I saw him easily. 3000 followers. Damn. Who is this guy? So I followed him and I sensed that someone was breathing behind me. I saw Daniel smiling at me.

"Wait, you're done?"

"Yup, and I can see that you are stalking me" he smirked.

"No i'm not! God. I was just searching for you so I can follow you. Don't be so assuming" I rolled my eyes.

"Geez. I was just kidding, love." He smiled.

"Love?" I blushed.

"Yes?"

"Oh look! it's already 5:30. You should probably get going now. Homework remember?" I smiled.

"Fine. Well, Have a good night sleep beautiful" he winked.

"Okay, okay you too handsome" I smiled as I closed the door.

I sat down leaning on the door, dying. What did Gab put on the cake that made him flirty? Oh my God Sky! Maybe he was just playing with me. I need to do homework or else i'll fail again.

I went to my bedroom and closed the door. I grabbed my book and started reading. When I was about to finish homework, I got a message from Daniel.

From: Dan
Hey love, I just finished homework. I hope you're already done. Goodnight 😉

I replied.

To: Dan
Cheese ball. Whatever. I'm almost done. Goodnight 😘💤

Sent.

Oh My God!!! Why did I put that emoji! Great. Now he'll think that I like him. What have you done Sky!!! Well. Since I'm done with homework. Not quite. I'll just continue it tomorrow. I should go to sleep.

I lied down on my bed and started blushing. I felt that I was blushing. I just feel it. Do I really like him? Ugh. Well, hope he sleeps well.