Chapter 5

NEXT MORNING
I woke up with me hugging my teddy bear with Cody Simpson's face on it. Am I really going out with Daniel? What if it was all a dream? All I know is that it's Sunday and it's 9:30. I should go to Daniel's since he took me to his house last night before we went home.

~SKIP~
"Hey Gab, i'll just go to Daniel's. Please, don't do something stupid with Olly when I get back" I sounded like mom.

"Yeah." She answered.

I was wearing a nirvana shirt and a pair of jeans. I walked to Daniel's.

I rang the doorbell.

"Oh hey Sky! Daniel's upstairs sleeping. Come in!" Trent said.

"You should go wake him up" he giggled.

I went to his room and saw him sleeping. Topless. I closed the door and went to him. I stretched my legs and sat on his stomach.

"Wake up!" I said.

"Goodmorning love" he moaned. Damn that was sexy.

"Get up!" I said lying down beside him.

"5 minutes." he said hugging me.

We were in an awkward position. He was hugging me tight. Still trying to sleep. I blushed damn hard, he's shirtless!

"Babe" he moaned again.

I kissed him on the lips gently.

"Daniel! Wake up!" I whisper shouted.

"Fine. One last kiss?" He said pouting his lips.

I kissed him gently again.

"Okay. Now, get up" I said sitting down.

"Okay. Whatever you say princess" he smiled.

He stood up and wore a shirt. He gestured me to go downstairs. I followed him. We saw Mr. and Mrs. White. We went to the living room and saw Marly playing with her dolls.

"So Sky, What should we do today?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"Well, Keith called me last night that there's no school tomorrow. She told me that there's a party by her house tonight. Maybe we should come?" he suggested.

"Wait. Keith invited you? She didn't even call me last night! I should ring her." I excused walking out of the room.

She didn't answer on the first call. I tried again... She finally answered.

"Hello? Who is this?" she asked.

"Keith! It's Sky!"

"Hi Sky!" she greeted.

"Daniel told me that you have a party tonight! You didn't invite me." I said with anger.

"Oh yeah! I'm so sorry! My cousin changed the contacts on my phone. Sorry Sky!" she pleaded.

"Okay fine. What time is the party anyway?" I asked.

"By 7pm. My parents aren't home for the weekend so I decided that I should throw a party."

"Yeah. I'll see you later! Byeee babe!" I ended.

I went back to the living room and saw Daniel eating cereal while watching Breaking Bad.

"Hey where's Marly?" I asked.

"Yeah, she, mom, trent and dad are going to my grandma's overnight." he said still looking at the tv.

"Why didn't you go?"

"I told them I was sick and they told me that I should invite anyone for tonight since I'm alone and all." he explained.

"You should come over tonight. After the party. I won't do something stupid. I promise." he added.

"Yeah, Sure love!" I smiled.

~SKIP~
It's already around 6:15 maybe we should get ready already. I asked permission to Daniel to go home and get ready. He agreed and followed me to the door.

I went straight to my bedroom when I arrived home. My closet was a mess. I went to Gab's room and hoped that they're not doing IT. I opened the door and saw Gab with her macbook.

"Hey where's Olly?" I asked.

"He bought me some ice cream" she said still looking on her macbook.

"I was just wondering if you have some clothes that I could borrow?"

"Yeah sure. What kind of clothes?" she asked as she goes into her walk in closet.

"Party wear." I answered.

"Yeah sure. I think I got this" she giggled.

She handed over a white loose crop top and a pair of very short shorts. She also gave me some sandals. Damn. THIS IS GOING TO SHOW TOO MUCH SKIN.

I changed my clothes and looked at the mirror and to be very honest, I was looking fine as fuck. I'm complimenting myself too much.

I went downstairs and said goodbye to Gab and Olly. As I got out of the house, I saw Daniel approaching me.

"Just on time I guess" I smiled.

"Yeah Let's g-" he didn't finished as he looked at me from his phone.

"Y...y..you look great!" he stuttered.

"Whatever perv" he kept looking at me.

~AT THE PARTY~
I literally forgot how big Keith's house is. We entered the mansion as we held hands. We got the attention of everybody. Girls were salivating looking at Daniel while guys kept staring at my body. I looked at Daniel and kissed him on the cheeks and the group of girls looked so pissed.

We saw Keith talking to Dawn. Dawn was quite happy. We approached them and Dawn's smile faded away as he looked at our hands, interwinding.

"Great party Keith" I said hugging her.

"Oh yeah Dawn. I've missed you" I hugged him.

I looked at Daniel seeing jealousy in his eyes. I grabbed his hands, dragged him to the dance floor and started dancing. We were having good fun but then this guy groped me.

"Hey asshole. Stay away from my girl!" Daniel shouted.

"Bro! she's looking sooo damn sexy" the drunk guy said giggling.

Daniel punched him straight into the face. The drunk guy fell on the floor. I grabbed Daniel's arm.

"Daniel, stop. Let's just go home" I said.

~ AT DANIEL'S~
We went straight at his. He kissed me passionately as he closed the door behind him. He carried me bridal style walking to his room. He placed me on his bed. I pulled the kiss.

"Daniel..." I moaned.

"Sky, we won't go too far. I promise" he said looking straight at my eyes.

We continued as he was on top on me. He started to kiss my neck as I was catching my breath. He went back to my lips.

"Woah. You're a great kisser but maybe that's enough for tonight." he said lying down beside me.

"I couldn't agree more" I smiled.

He took his shirt off making me look at his body.

"Woah woah woah." I blushed.

"Hey. I'm not used to wearing a shirt at night." he said.

"You like it?" he winked.

"Shut up" I giggled rolling my eyes playfully.

He pulled me closer to him hugging me tight. It was so warm. I felt so safe.

"Goodnight love" he smiled closing his eyes.

"Goodnight" I smiled back.

A/N: NO! THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! They're only 17. Geez. Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself lol. Yeah you're probably thinking that they should do IT since they're 17. I'll do that part soon.