Chapter 3

I heard my guitar playing as I woke up. I sat down and realized that it was Daniel.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is awake" he looked at me, winking.

"How? How did?"

"Ssshhh. No questions shall be asked. Get up." He put his index finger on my lips.

"Looks like you're a huge fan of Cody Simpson." He added.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just have breakfast downstairs" I said getting up.

We went downstairs to have some breakfast. The pancakes caught our attentions as we came to the counter. We were salivating. We didn't realize that Gab was there with her boyfriend.

"Oh hey guys! Sky, your soon to be brother-in-law is going to be staying here for a few days since his parents are out of town."

"BROTHER-IN-LAW?!" I freaked out.

"Gab, I don't even know this guy." I pointed at his fiancé.

I grabbed some pancakes while the guy introduced himself. I looked at Daniel and he was just munching the pancakes and chugging the orange juice. He didn't even care about what was happening.

"So my name is Olly Gabriel Lockwood, you can call me Olly." He introduced.

"We can continue this interview soon Olly." I said.

~SKIP~

Daniel and I were walking to school when someone grabbed my shoulder. I looked behind and saw Keith winking at me.

"What the hell Keith?"

"Sorry!" she whispered.

"So Sky, my parents asked if you could come with us to dinner by the new restaurant downtown?" Daniel asked.

"Sure goofball" I smiled.

"Yay! Thank you love!" he put his right arm on my right shoulder.

"Whatever handsome." I rolled my eyes playfully.

We went to our class and I sat beside him. I searched through my bag to find my homework. Thankfully, it was there. I grabbed it and finished it. I finished it like in a minute? So I searched for Dawn all over the room but no luck.

"Hey sky, you look like you're finding someone. Mind if I help?" Daniel asked.

"That's really nice but it's okay." I smiled.

The bell rang and our English teacher came in.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Daniel and I went to the field to chill and all. We saw Keith doing some warm ups since she's a cheerleader.

"Hey Dan, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's 3:30" he answered.

"It's quite early, we should go to the park" I suggested.

"Yeah, Sure"

When we were walking to the park but a cafe caught our attention. It looked like it was new so we decided to try it out.

"I should go order, go find us a seat." I commanded.

I ordered a latte and cappuccino. I went to Daniel who was talking to a african-american guy. So i approached them.

"Sky, this was an old friend of mine, Jack. Jack, this is also a friend of mine, Sky." Daniel introduced.

"Is that really your friend Caleb? She looks too good to be a friend of yours. Did you meant to say girlfriend?" Jack interrupted when I was about to say something.