Chapter 4

SKY'S POV
I woke up with my dress on from last night. It felt like it was just a dream. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Thank God it's the weekend. I'm a mess. It's 10:00, maybe Daniel isn't awake yet. I should go to his house. Wait, I don't know where he lives. Ugh. I should take a bath first.

I took a shower and went back to my room. I searched through my closet to look for something that Daniel would like. I should just wear something me. Boys like girls as girls right? I saw a pink crop top and some shorts that were just the right length. I should go for this and wear some converse.

~meanwhile~

My phone rang, it was Daniel. I answered it.

"Hey Sky! Mind if I come over? My family's hella busy and I got nothing to do."

"Yeah sure!" I said smiling even though he's only on the phone.

I went to the living room and watched some walking dead. I looked at my twitter and saw Daniel's tweet.

' On my way to my love's! Hey @SkylarMiller ! Ily 😘 '

I tweeted,

' @DanielCaleb I love you too! 😘 '

Why do we keep saying I love you to each other when we're not yet official? Oh Sky. We barely know each other. I rested my head on the couch and sighed. Finally, someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Daniel looking fine as fuck.

"Good morning love! Have you eaten already?" He asked.

"Actually, I haven't. Gab's still asleep with Olly. Anyways, come in!" I answered as we continued to the living room.

"Well, it's actually 11. We should go grab lunch!" Daniel said looking at his watch.

"11!? Gab isn't awake yet!I should go to her room" I excused.

I rushed to Gab's room and opened the door. I couldn't believe what I saw. Olly was on top of Gab and they were... I don't want more details! I closed the door since they didn't hear me walk in. Maybe I'll just leave a note on the fridge.

I walked downstairs and wrote something on a paper and pinned it to the fridge.

"So Sky, are you ready to go?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah" I looked at him.

"You look like you saw something horrible" he lifted my chin.

"It's no-"

He pressed his soft lips on mine. It didn't last long.

"Sorry. It was so tempting" He blushed.

"Yeah sure. Let's just go" I blushed.

~AT MCDONALDS~
We arrived at mcdonalds and saw some girls from our school. I saw them winking at Daniel. Daniel noticed them and rested his arm on my shoulder and kissed me on my temple. I gave the girls a smile and we continued at an empty table. I took my phone out and took a selfie with Daniel.

"Hey i'll order, what would you like madam?" Daniel smiled.

"McNuggets please" I smiled back as I posted the photo on Instagram with a caption of...

'Hangin' out with this goofball today!'

~meanwhile~

After a couple of minutes, we finally got our food.

"Hey Sky. Close your eyes." Daniel commanded.

I closed my eyes and felt something on my neck.

"You may open them now." Daniel smiled.

I touched my neck and felt a necklace. It was a necklace with a real diamond on the middle! Damn! How rich is this guy anyway.

"Oh my God Daniel! Is this really a diamond? Thank you so much!" I hugged him tight.

"Yeah it is." he smiled.

"Oh I love you so much!" I kissed him gently.

~AT THE PARK~
We went to the park after eating. We sat under a tree. Daniel decided to rest his head on my lap. He looked at me.

"What?" I giggled.

"Sky, I just wanted to ask you. Will you go out with me?" he asked with a serious face.

"Yeah! Of course I will! I know we barely met each other a few days ago but true love right?"

A/N: FROZEN REFERENCE!

"Yeah, true love" he closed his eyes, smiling.

"Yeah..."