part 4

" In a sea of people , my eyes will always search for you.

Y/N POV

Y/N : D--Dad
( What dad , if he see me like this I don't know what will happen)

Y/N : What should I do , If dad see you in my room , I don't know what will he do to you ( panic face )

Yoongi : shhh calm down first , you go open the door I will hide in cupboard ok go

Y/N : Ok

Dad : y/n are you sleeping ( while knocking)

Y/N : n--no dad I am coming please wait
( I turned to see if yoongi still here or not , I didn't see him so I go to the door and open it and see dad is standing there with worried face)

Dad : why did you take this much time to open the door?

Y/N : uh I was in the washroom .

Dad : Oh Ok

Y/N : why did you come any problem?

Dad : ( sign heavily) I just want to say sorry ( looking down)

Y/N : why ? ( With frown )

Dad : what happened in dinning table , I'm sorry honey . ( Guilty face)
I never disappoint with you , I'm lucky to have daughter like you , am just disappoint with myself  that I can't give you time I having hard time in my company that is why I burst on you I really sorry.

Y/ N :  dad dad it's ok and its not your fault it's my fault I don't have fight with her like that I'm not a small girl now I'm mature I need to understand that sometime I am sorry dad

Dad : ( while caressing your head ) you know you just like your mom , beautiful  , child's behaviour , little bit anger issue , sweet, kind and softhearted person and most Important crybaby

Y/N : yes I know you always said that ( chuckle)
( You said that making your dad chuckle )

Y/N : dad I miss mom ( teary eyes)

Dad : shh don't cry honey I also miss her , I never see a women like your mom she is special  and any other women can't take her place ( while looking at you)

Dad : I think I need to go it's already late ( peck in your forehead)

Y/N : hmm good night I love you dad

Dad : ( chuckle) good night and I love you more

A/N POV

( Going out from your room and you close your door , just you close your door yoongi backhugged you)
He keep his chin on your Soldier , his hands are wrapped around your waist and you keep your hand on his hands and said

Y/N : what happened baby?

Yoongi : I think I need to ask you same question ( leaving peck on your Soldier) .

He asked you as you turned around and look directly looked at his eyes and give peck on his lips and said.

Y/N : nothing just I missed my mom .
( He kissed your forehead making you shut your eyes as you smile thinking how lucky you are to have a boyfriend like him who cares for you so much )

Yoongi : are you feeling better now?

Y/N : very much better than before ( you said making him smile )

Yoongi : well when I am in cupboard, I found something .

Y/N : what is it? ( Confused look)

Yoongi : wait .
( He again walk back to the cupboard and bring something in his hand )

Yoongi : here.

Y/N : Oh it's our family photo album! Where did you find it ?

Yoongi : well I am in the cupboard so ofcourse I found it in cupboard .

Y/ N : come I show you my family photo!!
( You both sites on bed and you started to open the album as you opening your album he just watching at you how much you smiling looking at your family album )

Y/N : let's see first photo

Yoongi : who's your mom ?

Y/N : the long hair one ( smiling looking at photo )

Yoongi : who is the second women ?

Y/N : she is Jennifer mom , she also my mom best friend , they both get pregnant at the same time .

Y/N : first Mrs kim have long hair then she cut her hair because my dad and Mr Kim having problems to finding out who is my mom and Mrs kim it's coincidence or destiny I don't know but they both look little bit similar and after pregnancy they both started to wear same clothes .

Yoongi : what happened to your mom in this photo , why she is crying ?

Y/N : because she wanted to eat ice-cream , but dad doesn't ready give her that's why she crying

.
.
.
.
( To be continued )