part 7

" If  I know what is love, it is because of you "

Y/N and jk watching anime
( Sitting on the sofa while eating popcorn both sibling enjoying their time while watching anime )

Jk :  it's really good anime , I like her best friend she really matured , bold , beautiful and kawaiii~~~~( smiling like a idiot )

Y/N : ( looking at jk ) you like her but I like main lead character she is wired , crazy , introvert just like me ( proudly )

Jk : by the way  ( looking at y/n ) she  likes her best friend brother didn't she ?

Y/N : ohh you talking about your favourite characters hmm yes she like her best friend brother

Jk : they both look cute btw , I want to ask you same thing

Y/N : what is it?

Jk : if me and your best friend will be in relationship what will you do?

Y/N : you mean Jennifer !

Jk : no no any other girl just imagine me and your best friend in relationship ( curiously looking at y/n waiting for the answer )

Y/N : it's so cringe I don't like it ( suspicious looking at jk ) you like Jennifer ( all of sudden) ?

Jk : what!! No I don't like her , she so so so ( finding something to say )

Y/N : so?

Jk : she so mature ,extrovert , idiot , flirty and dirty minded girl I don't like this type of girl ( trying to explain himself)

Y/N :  ( rising one eyebrow ) oookkk 

Flash back end ~~~

Y/N : are you dump or what I said because I was suspecting you that you like Jennifer. That's why I asked you if you like Jennifer and you said  I don't like her , she so dirty minded girl, flirty and extrovert ( mimicking jk ) didn't you said this to me huh!

Jk : I..I..

Jimin : so it's just a misunderstanding ( sitting on sofa and eating popcorn )

Y/N : heyy! Where did you get that popcorn haa!

Jimin : from kitchen ( whatever face ) anyway  so Jennifer would you like go on date with me ( Winking at Jennifer )

Jk : shut up asshole she is not going anywhere with you ( furiously )

Jimin : ok so y/n my job is done I think I need to go , see you tomorrow ( walking at door )

Y/N : bye see you tomorrow !

Phone ring**

Y/N : it's my phone , 1 minutes , I will talk you later ( walking at her room )

At her bedroom**

Y/N : hello yoongi

Yoongi :  are you coming or not

Y/N : I am coming, baby, wait for a while

Yoongi : ok come fast , I am waiting for you

Y/ N : bye then , see you in 20 minutes ( chuckle )

Phone cut**

A/N POV
She got ready and walk out of her room

A/N POVShe got ready and walk out of her room

In living room

Jk : are going somewhere??

Y/ N : ( ignore )

Jk : y/n

Y/N : ......

Jk : are you ignoring me, y/n where are you going ( serious tone )

Y/N : why would I tell you ( rising both eyebrow) you didn't tell me when you are in relationship with my best friend , so why  would I tell you ( crossing arms on her chest )

Jk :  I already said sorry to you , please forgive us, it just a misunderstanding

Y/N : ok I'm forgiving you both but  next time if I found anything, I will give divorce you both.

Jk : now tell me where are you going?

Y/N : I have some work at my office

Jk : ok bye see you later

Jen : bye

Time skip

Y/N POVI'm standing in front of his house , I rang the doorbell , waiting for 2 minutes he open the door and I jumped on him and wrapped my legs on his waist , my hands around his neck,  pecking his lips and said

Y/N POV
I'm standing in front of his house , I rang the doorbell , waiting for 2 minutes he open the door and I jumped on him and wrapped my legs on his waist , my hands around his neck,  pecking his lips and said

Y/N : I missed you ( looking lovingly at him )

Yoongi : I missed you too ( capturing his lips with her  kissing passionately)

.
.
.
.

( To be continued )